Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

wht hpnd to todays episode?...

Swethanuguru thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey will anyone plz post todays episode...eagerly waitin to knw wht hpnd today...plz atleast post the written update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildblossom thumbnail
hi please wait- we are all excited and want to know what happens. the update will most likely be posted after the video and nomi will post that soon. please do not post topics like this as buttercup will have to close them! thanks 😳
getbucks thumbnail
guys gals clocks are set an hour back remember, so should be any time now
Canadian_jatti thumbnail
LOL oh right, that would sooo make sense.... early birds are we lol 😆
Swethanuguru thumbnail

Originally posted by: getbucks

what do u mean by "clocks are set an hour back"...IM sorry but i din get u...wht has settin of clocks to do with requestin fr an update...could u b a lill clear please....

wildblossom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swethanuguru

what do u mean by "clocks are set an hour back"...IM sorry but i din get u...wht has settin of clocks to do with requestin fr an update...could u b a lill clear please....

hi depending on where you live, the clocks are set an hour forward in the spring and an hour backward in the fall. this is done to conserve energy and electricty because for example- in the fall it gets darker earlier in the evening so we set our clocks back so that we spend more time in the natural daylight and use less electricity. hope that helps!😃

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yup wildblossom is ryte whych is why i lost an hour of my sleep :'( lolz
Swethanuguru thumbnail
yeah...so thts called day light saving....im aware of tht ...but i jus din understan the way it was put out "closcks r set an hour back"/.....AnwaZ thanx a lot fr takin some time to clear my doubt....hey but whn is the episode bein updated????
govinda thumbnail

hi depending on where you live, the clocks are set an hour forward in the spring and an hour backward in the fall. this is done to conserve energy and electricty because for example- in the fall it gets darker earlier in the evening so we set our clocks back so that we spend more time in the natural daylight and use less electricity. hope that helps!

GOOD EXPLANATION GETBUCKS!

😃
govinda thumbnail

hi depending on where you live, the clocks are set an hour forward in the spring and an hour backward in the fall. this is done to conserve energy and electricty because for example- in the fall it gets darker earlier in the evening so we set our clocks back so that we spend more time in the natural daylight and use less electricity. hope that helps!

GOOD EXPLANATION GETBUCKS!

😃