India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

vidhi died.......awww and yayyyy

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged

L,maoooooooooooooooooooo……yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…sid, vidhi kicked off the bucket sooner that pinstripped popsLOLLOLLOL…..what a tragic episode…but so funny….ok, not much…vidhi in the hospital…doc says that she has only a few more hours of life leftCry….then vidhi  goes to GM..……and at GM, vidhi's  state deteriorates….jassi rushes ss to the hospital……..jassi asks vidhi to tell her the raaz…vidhi doesn't..armaan returns and Is shocked  to see the crcheLOL….J asks him to come to the hospital ASAP…..vidhi tells mrs.d'Costa that armaan is the dad and she dies.......jassi is listening to all this and is shocked……….oh yeah, somewhere in between, vidhi takes a promises from jassi that she  will look after vedika….

Tomorrow:..vedika praying to god to make vidhi allrightCryCry….and jjassi walks in

Uffff….JJKN is nowhere close to end…now armaan will nto accept vedika as today he was shocked at the crche….and he is not the dad of vedika…so janda will fight and finally the truth will come out that Aryan is the dad..now this will take say…errmmmm…..1 month……and ps…thankfully, there were no sanda scenes…thanks to TnD…...perhaps the pressure from our side worked!!!!…..

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well, I am going to stop watching Jassi again...lolzz

Shilpa made the show interesting, and her performance was top-notch on Thursday too...esp when she shells out her dilemma to D'Costa... Cry

Anyways, back to a bored Jassi and hyper Armaan...lolzzz...why can't we see two females as thick friends for a while Dead
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
yayyyy......Thank God, no more SS!! Clap

Buffie, SS was wearing her infamous WHITE PANTS in today's epi....talk about cowboys wanting to die with their boots on....SS prefers to "die" with her white pants on!!
LOL
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy, no SS from tomm. Thanks buffie. You're right. i think Tabs and our pressure really worked.
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thanks buffie and yeah more misunderstanding now but i dont think it will last long as nandu and maddy both know what happened that day
lets see whats in store ,i wonder why they didnt show any aa and ss scenes except for theone flashback
well no ones complaining
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yeah blyton...those white pants LOL ....i was totally lmaoooooooooooooooooo LOL
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
What a coincidence. This morning we had SS club obituary in the forum ( thanks to Blyton) and now obituary for Vidhi.(thankd to Buffie)

Thanks Girls.
laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
oh no ........ Cry Cry Cry

did vidhi really died? Cry

it is so sad for vedhika Cry i cant imagine such sings its so sad poor little girl vedhika! Oh man, i am feeling so bad for the little princess, she loved her mother so much Cry and she so little ! itni chooti umar me, usper ghamo ka pahar tootne wala hain! Cry

it is so sad Cry

Cry

Disapprove

your a. maria khan

Go to top