Dharampatni

Question.. (Page 2)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

I dont think its love LOL Cant two people just be friends lol

A boy and a girl can never be friends...its true! No matter how much we disagree, they always end up falling in love! Embarrassed Telling by experience LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous4

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I Think girls can be friends, but i dont think boys can LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

I Think girls can be friends, but i dont think boys can LOL

In Mohan's case, it's an exception cuz he doesnt know whats love, whereas, two women are all ga-ga on him...so lucky man LOL But i know he loves his wifey Kastur..he do! there's so many changes in his behaviour for her! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marvel-freak

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Males and females can be friends.  But that's not the case with Mohan and Kastur. C'est l'amour.  

I also think it's pretty dumb for people not to know "what's love."  ROFL  But whatever, it's a tried and true formula everywhere.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Males and females can be friends.  But that's not the case with Mohan and Kastur. C'est l'amour.  

I also think it's pretty dumb for people not to know "what's love."  ROFL  But whatever, it's a tried and true formula everywhere.

C'mon its common for some 'certain' ppl not to know the true meaning of love...even i was like that once upon a time! LOL now also, i love romantic stories but sometimes i wonder if i really know what's the true meaning of it...if whatever is shown on screen abt love is reality?? Ermm mohan might now know it's meaning cuz he was always busy in gambling n all that stuffs Tongue but yes, true...everything is different in mohur's case! LOL by the way, sweetheart, what's the meaning of that bold word? D'oh

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 20 December 2011 at 3:13pm
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
C'est l'amour means "this is love" in French. It's a pretty well known song.  

People who've never been in love, obviously wouldn't understand or know love. But I don't think it's possible to be clueless once you're in that state.  That's being in love.  Same goes for loving someone, I think there's only so long you can go without knowing you love that person.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

C'est l'amour means "this is love" in French. It's a pretty well known song.  

People who've never been in love, obviously wouldn't understand or know love. But I don't think it's possible to be clueless once you're in that state.  That's being in love.  Same goes for loving someone, I think there's only so long you can go without knowing you love that person.

talking like an experienced person, ahem ahem! anyways just kidding! well, i wouldn't be surprised if mohan does not realize it because he himself doesn't know how it feels in love, so how he is gonna understand?

shame of me, by the way! i live in Canada and i don't know about that french song!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 20 December 2011 at 3:31pm
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
No need to be ashamed, Bidzy. It's an old song. Big smile

Edited by likarsh - 20 December 2011 at 3:49pm

Go to top