Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hima_123

It IS morally incorrect...not the "po*n" part...but the "star" part --I feel its an insult to the word "Star" !!.I guess I can only wait for words like"Mafia STAR", "Drug dealers STAR", "Marijuana Champion" in our lexicons next.

Ahhh...as per Kashmira shah..."people don't have a RIGHT to judge her!"...Kyuu bhai --tum kaun rights bataane waale...and which 'constitution' are you even referring to???...you'll tell us what we r supposed to think and believe, are we in kindergarten--that you'll tell us now what we should or shouldn't judge 😛...Why cant we hold our opinions based on our OWN conscience and judgments and belief systems !!

po*n actors suck!!...big time...YUCK!!

Lol, Hima. 😆 I dont know if ALL po*n stars suck but this one definitely does!

by the way, All po*n stars have to suck, it's part of what they do, you get the deal 😉😆
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Yeah, you can't have drug stars. That's because when you achieve greatness in drug dealership you become drug "Lords". 😆

Yes and when you're a mafia star then you're called a Corleone 😆
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

Lol, Hima. 😆 I dont know if ALL po*n stars suck but this one definitely does!

by the way, All po*n stars have to suck, it's part of what they do, you get the deal 😉😆

ohh yeah Pragya...they DO..literally...!!!😆...though I spoke figuratively...now I realize the gravity and depth of the statement...haha
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Yeah, you can't have drug stars. That's because when you achieve greatness in drug dealership you become drug "Lords". 😆

oh yeah "Drug Lords" !!...😆
lippi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonamona

what she should be called then? Devi Maa

🤣