Bigg Boss Season 5

Calling Sunny Leone a P*** star moraly corectindya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Is calling Sunny Leone a po*n star morally correct?
From a cameo in the film The Girl Next Door and performing in Ja Rule's video Livin It Up, Sunny Leone has her own share of fame. However, her image of po*nographic actress shadows all. We turn watchdog and quiz this actors if it's morally correct to address her as a po*n star.
Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Kashmira Shah: Isn't it what she calls herself? I don't follow TV much but from what I had seen on Bigg Boss, she herself admitted it. She calls herself as an adult star. Now, I want to ask her what's the different between a po*n star and adult star. If you look at her official website, you will get pretty clear idea. However, I have a problem with staging her. Who has the right to judge her? I don't think others have it.

Ali Merchant: No matter what the person does or what their profession is, one should respect it. I don't think Indians are that broad-minded to accept it. But it is a fact that Sunny is a po*n star. I find nothing wrong about it.

Full article @
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Is-calling-Sunny-Leone-a-po*n-star-morally-correct&aid=3492
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if i forget sunny profession ...l really like sunny in house😉
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
isn't sunny a po*n star?...and she has said it several times that she is proud of what she is...and has no regrets about her profession...so i don't think that its morally wrong to call her a po*n star...it would have been wrong...if sunny somehow was forced into this profession, and wanted to get out of it or wanted to hide it from everyone...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fire_gun

if i forget sunny profession ...l really like sunny in house😉

you like women who don't have a mind of their own?

i used to like her in the begining too...because i have never and would never judge her by her profession...but i have stopped liking her now...i don't like women who don't use their mind and follow others around like a puppy..
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is known only because of her profession. I dont know how people can not judge for her profession?? All the celebrities are known for their stardom..who knows them personally anyways? If it wasnt for her profession, she wont be talked about at all...
what she should be called then? Devi Maa
desertp09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the person like sunny leon is dark spot in the name of our country. we should not avoid them. comdem these type of person.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She is a po*n star. Nothing wrong about that. To me a po*n star is just as good as any other person. I don't mind their profession, their choices and respect who they are as people.

Like BI, I liked Sunny at the beginning. However, the more she let herself be influenced by Sky and stopped thinking on her own, I started disliking her. She is just a mean scheming bully to me.

However, I still have a problem with the obsession people have in trashing her over her po*n profession. That's what she does for a living, leave it be. Her behavior in Big Boss house has nothing to do with being a po*n star.

Hmm, Cameo in "Girl Next Door", I'll have to watch the movie again someday. Btw Girl Next Door is a Hollywood love story not a po*n flick, for those who did not know. Its about a guy falling for the girl next door whose profession is not so girl next door.  

PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUNNY : " JE AAP LOG BAAAHUT JUDGMENTAL  HAI  ... OOO AMAR KO MEIN KAL BOLAAA  PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH ...WOOO BOLAAA TU TO KALKI BAHAR SE AAAYI HAI ...JE AMAR KO WOMEN KI RESPECT BHI NAAAHIN KARRR NEEE KOO AAATA🤣🤣🤣

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shouldn't we call her prostitute??? After all she is getting paid to have sex most prostitutes do it because they don't have any choice in her case she does it because it's easy choice for her