Posted: 12 years ago
CVs! So boring if you're going to have Rashi go back to her kalakaris! Please can't you redeem her - we had started to root for her here!

Urmila and Rashi AGAIN!!! 😡😡😡🤢
You do realise we only suffered through Umri--Rashi bits in hopes of the Gohem carrot you dangled before us?
Seriously, it's a long YAAAWWWN 🥱🥱🥱
Bubble
what exactly was rashi doing?I didn't catch that...is it something to do with the electric shock?
Originally posted by gohem123

what exactly was rashi doing?I didn't catch that...is it something to do with the electric shock?

No I don't think so. But she showed Gopi the bell, changed the settings and then smirked.
My guess is that maybe the bell won't ring or may be it'll sing out some raunchy film song or somehting like that. I don't think it was that serious as in electric shock.
Bubble

Originally posted by gohem123

What happenned??!!
It is a electic buzzer...   but i think she switched it off or something.
Originally posted by soapbubble

No I don't think so. But she showed Gopi the bell, changed the settings and then smirked.
My guess is that maybe the bell won't ring or may be it'll sing out some raunchy film song or somehting like that. I don't think it was that serious as in electric shock.
Bubble

Thanks..
i hope Rashi didn't do anything serious...or before koki do something i will kick her out😡
She wont switch it off there might be some movie song or weird noises.
SBS said she's going to do a kalakari about reciting something religious,maybe its Raashi hitting the buzzer so she doesn't have to recite and everyone doesn't realise she doesn't know what to say?😉
I agree, it's so boring with Rashi going back to the way she was. I am really disappointed with it.
Ohmygosh! No waaay! Are you kidding me? Ahh, CVs! Why.