Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

A new beginning -The show has build up high hopes (Page 2)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
@piu

tu jaha mai waha...
i havent seen it..but will defo check it out...
impressed already with wat u wrote...
as soon as i get time i will watch it...

love you sajni Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshumanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

nice post Pia, me too like the story so far, ofcourse loved Kinshuk in new character, the brothers jodi is entertaining as well Krishna's passion towards studies and career is touching me as I have really known girl like her. Also about chappal incident, must admit I had experienced exactly same incident while in college some 12 years back thoughBig smile

Thanks Dear..HugYa kudos to the brother jodi who seem like two diammetrically opposite personalities .Krishna and her eyes speak volumes about her determination,dedication and devotion.

Hey my name is Piu ..but u can call me piaEmbarrassed

And yes I must admit the chappal incident must have occurred  once in everyone's life..Me too had it onceLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiKittya_CullenGeeshuAngeloScuro

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nneeiill

@piu

HailaEmbarrassed bole to ee kaun aya humre piche piche Blushing..hai hai ee to my neilu haiEmbarrassedMy dil goes hmmmEmbarrassed

tu jaha mai waha...

Sang sang yun chale mere jaise mera aasmanEmbarrassed

i havent seen it..but will defo check it out...
impressed already with wat u wrote...

as soon as i get time i will watch it...

Awww thanks You must really give it a shot ,You will really enjoy it .Hug

love you sajni Heart

Lubb you too My bacheHugKya main kuch bhul gayiErmm

Yaad aya ..Heart

lubb ya my bodyguardHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hey Pia !!!!!! Welcum !!!!!
I am Kulsum!!
Agree with you yaar Krishna will surelyy grab an eye for her role she is fab as her first show when i was watching the epi it wasnt even looking like her first show she is really talente actress !!!!!!!
And what to say abt Kinshuk He is just Awesome Yaar Uska tho koi jawaab hi nahi yaar he is jusss tooo Goood as Dabang Pintu Singh !!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenmanzilmukulmoniluvskinshuk

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by tamushi

nice post Pia, me too like the story so far, ofcourse loved Kinshuk in new character, the brothers jodi is entertaining as well Krishna's passion towards studies and career is touching me as I have really known girl like her. Also about chappal incident, must admit I had experienced exactly same incident while in college some 12 years back thoughBig smile

Thanks Dear..HugYa kudos to the brother jodi who seem like two diammetrically opposite personalities .Krishna and her eyes speak volumes about her determination,dedication and devotion.

Hey my name is Piu ..but u can call me piaEmbarrassed

And yes I must admit the chappal incident must have occurred  once in everyone's life..Me too had it onceLOL

Sorry, will call Piu only from now onHug Nice to meet you.

Kittya_Cullenmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

Hey Pia !!!!!! Welcum !!!!!

I am Kulsum!!

Hey Kulsum .Tongue.Its PiuHugand Thanks for the welcomeEmbarrassed

Agree with you yaar Krishna will surelyy grab an eye for her role she is fab as her first show when i was watching the epi it wasnt even looking like her first show she is really talente actress !!!!!!!
And what to say abt Kinshuk He is just Awesome Yaar Uska tho koi jawaab hi nahi yaar he is jusss tooo Goood as Dabang Pintu Singh !!!!!!!!

Mitali really seems at ease with her character even though she is a newcomer..Lubb her comfort and expressive eyes..and Dabang Pintu ..Guess we all like himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by SiRul

when she tried to fix her chappal with a safety pin :( :( :( :( i was Unhappy poor Krishna . Mitali will win indians' heart Soon  
Ahhh That scene was heartwrenching and at the same time very realistic too,Ppl try to fix up chappals like this often and alas the poor safety pin comes offOuch

That has happened to me before. The only difference is, my family could afford to get me new ones, well most of the time. Sometimes that stupid pin stuck meConfused

AngeloScuromanzilmukul

kmfan_2 IF-Sizzlerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Simply loved reading this post - Yes - this show is indeed different from the others - glad to have a girl who wants to chase a dream - I like the simplicity in her character - and what was most attractive is the language - I love the hindi she speaks - no mixing of two languages and the perfect delivery of dialogues - especially when she says ' agar soch sakaratmak ho '... I really hope they maintain the story line and it does not again get back to the same stuff - 
Kinshuk- Pintu -  has definitely brought in an element of entertainment ( when the story gets serious) and I think will be a pillar of support to Krishna in realising her dreams...

AngeloScuromanzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index