Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nneeiill

@piu

Haila😳 bole to ee kaun aya humre piche piche ☺️..hai hai ee to my neilu hai😳My dil goes hmmm😳

tu jaha mai waha...

Sang sang yun chale mere jaise mera aasman😳

i havent seen it..but will defo check it out...
impressed already with wat u wrote...

as soon as i get time i will watch it...

Awww thanks You must really give it a shot ,You will really enjoy it .🤗

love you sajni ❤️

Lubb you too My bache🤗Kya main kuch bhul gayi🤔

Yaad aya ..❤️

lubb ya my bodyguard🤗

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pia !!!!!! Welcum !!!!!
I am Kulsum!!
Agree with you yaar Krishna will surelyy grab an eye for her role she is fab as her first show when i was watching the epi it wasnt even looking like her first show she is really talente actress !!!!!!!
And what to say abt Kinshuk He is just Awesome Yaar Uska tho koi jawaab hi nahi yaar he is jusss tooo Goood as Dabang Pintu Singh !!!!!!!!
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Thanks Dear..🤗Ya kudos to the brother jodi who seem like two diammetrically opposite personalities .Krishna and her eyes speak volumes about her determination,dedication and devotion.

Hey my name is Piu ..but u can call me pia😳

And yes I must admit the chappal incident must have occurred  once in everyone's life..Me too had it once😆

Sorry, will call Piu only from now on🤗 Nice to meet you.
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

Hey Pia !!!!!! Welcum !!!!!

I am Kulsum!!

Hey Kulsum .😛.Its Piu🤗and Thanks for the welcome😳

Agree with you yaar Krishna will surelyy grab an eye for her role she is fab as her first show when i was watching the epi it wasnt even looking like her first show she is really talente actress !!!!!!!
And what to say abt Kinshuk He is just Awesome Yaar Uska tho koi jawaab hi nahi yaar he is jusss tooo Goood as Dabang Pintu Singh !!!!!!!!

Mitali really seems at ease with her character even though she is a newcomer..Lubb her comfort and expressive eyes..and Dabang Pintu ..Guess we all like him😆

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simply loved reading this post - Yes - this show is indeed different from the others - glad to have a girl who wants to chase a dream - I like the simplicity in her character - and what was most attractive is the language - I love the hindi she speaks - no mixing of two languages and the perfect delivery of dialogues - especially when she says ' agar soch sakaratmak ho '... I really hope they maintain the story line and it does not again get back to the same stuff - 
Kinshuk- Pintu -  has definitely brought in an element of entertainment ( when the story gets serious) and I think will be a pillar of support to Krishna in realising her dreams...
sauris thumbnail
Well look yeah toh kafi gulaalians hai Piunneeiill,  bioinfoKeithuu, Geeshani, kiran_trudecent, Lagta hai hum sab ki pasand ek jaise hai 😆 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the youngest girl's attitude of the family. She has street smarts and hope nobody beats her intelligence. She seems to do what the viewer wants to do for the lead character of Afsar Bitiya. Will have to watch this show and see how it unfolds. 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sauris

Well look yeah toh kafi gulaalians hai Piunneeiill,  bioinfoKeithuu, Geeshani, kiran_trudecent, Lagta hai hum sab ki pasand ek jaise hai 😆 

You can add me to that list too😆
sandiab thumbnail
Piu agree with u totally and just loved what u wrote i think this is an excellent excellent show and i am so happy that kinshuk agreed to be in it and i hope instant of the sas bahu crap the ppl in india watch  it and make it number1.

what do i say about Krishna and the rest of the cast-krishna has just drawn me so much into her story i cnt believe that with just 3 episodes down i have had to stop myself from crying whilst watching certain scenes. her acting is amazing her eyes just speak volumes and just like kinshuk her facial expression are excellent.  the 1st episode reminded me so much of me when i was studying the late nights, combing my hair/ in a taxi/combi going over my notes.  And when she was late and running like that my heart just went out to her coz it has happen to be a few times.

the scenes with her dad have just been beautiful and very very emotionallly for me there love for each another is amazing- i wish that every girl should have a dad like him actually all parents should be like him. the actors who are playing her parents are amazing the dad emotions of being caught btw the 2 woman he loves the most and unable to change the way he feels and his wife feels is being portrayed so beautifully on screen. i have loved the tension in her relationship with her mom she has resigned herself to her moms ways but still like any child wishes/yearns for her moms support, approval  and love. her mom is in a place where she is submerged in tradtion but a small part of her also wants to have the freedom to expression her love the way her husband does with the kids.

besides bidaai i feel that there are not many shows where i actually feel the love that siblings are supposed to have for each another shown  and here the 3 girls are amazing with each another. obviously the brother is adopted so wouldn't mention him at all😉.( but seriously great acting by him as well.

now coming to the reason why i am watching this show kinshuk mahajan in an industry where actors struggle to have 1 expression i would seriously like to ask him how he manages to have an expresion for every scene he is in. i was watching the 1st episode and was just so into until he came and i just got so distracting with his looks, his expressions, his dialogues everything was perfect. his interaction with his brother amazings and when he finally sees krishna and the way he looks at her i died really it was too good. the next episode i enjoyed it even more with just a look i saw how his shock that any1 would dare to oppose him and tell hims something. As for his brother babloo my word how gorgeous is he and what an amazing actor,he and pintu together are amazing. ( after bidaai i think this is going to be my favorite bromance jodi and cnt wait 4 more scenes with them together)

but apart from all these great points about the show what really  makes me happy is finally seeing a character who knows who she is and that she is already a strong person and can handle any situation life throws at her and dnt need to  suddenly face difficulties to realise her inner strenght . she not waiting for some guy to make her existence important she is ambitious enough to want more for her family and herself and i am seriously looking forward to the way she balances her family life( when she gets married to Pintu) and her work life. alot of times career woman are shown on tv to be selfish and are shown not to be as dedicated and loving to there families as woman who stay at home. we finally get a woman who i think will be able to manage both and i hope she inspires alot of girls, woman with this show to go forward with there dreams and aspirations and that marriage, children should no longer be seen as obstacles in our path to realizing our dreams.
Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago