Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Old is Gold! (Page 2)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Ms. Bholi Bhali, Thankyou for all the information on Rahat Kazmi!!! Hug

I'm seriously thinking of coming over to Pakistan just to carry away the videos of ALL the serials he has acted in... I have no idea where I'll find them in my cityCryCryCry

pagpri Groupbie
pagpri
pagpri

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Queenbie and Ms. Bhooli Bhali.. I am looking forward to Unkahi... ! I have read abt it on the net but havent got my hold on the vcd/ dvd yet.

Which part of india r u form queenbee..? Im from the good old city of MUMBAI...

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I remember seeing another good short serial, I think by Haseena Moin. It also stared Marina Khan (from Dhoop kinare) was called Pal  or may be Do pal was very nice.  Does anyone remember this serial . It was the story of a girl who is pretty modern but pretends to have a twin who is shy and traditional to this foreign returned guy. very nice love story ...
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Tanhiya, Unkahi, Dhoop Kinare ..i have watched these dramas like Lord knows how many times i juss love them cant get enough of them ...these dramas were the bese dramas tht ever made in paki television history...plus Alpha Bravo Charile, Mehndi and a long play of humayun saeed Peela Jora(i have literally watched this one 42 timesEmbarrassed cant get enough of it)...those dramas are juss the best!!
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i loved fifty fifty n tanhaiyan
heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Fifty Fifty rocked my world when I was kid and guess what I want to Devon recently and I get the good old videos of it!!! I AM SO GOOD
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
so guys....10 months later.....what are your fave old serials and y?
pizzi Newbie
pizzi
pizzi

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hello all!

In answer to your question Rahat Kazmi and Marina Khan recently co-starred in a serial by the name of "Kaise kahoon" which was directed by none other than Saira Kazmi (the director of Dhoop Kinarey) and for all of you who have set top boxes in Mumbai (I don't know about the rest of India) you'll can catch the classic 'Teesra Kinara" beginning on Sunday, the 26th of March on PTV 1 at 10:00 p.m. Apart from Rahat and Saira this adaptation of 'The Fountainhead' also has Usmaan Peerzada and Saba Parvez who are brilliant actors as well. I believe they'll be showing the drama on Sunday and Monday nights.

Go to top