honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys, I did chk all the posts abt this SPA incident, and trust me Buffie did not exaggerate, I watched the video, n i felt YUCKKKKKKKKKKK 🀬 abt the whole thing...Gosh !!!!!!!! heights of PDA n my god, SS kitna bolti hai, her shrieking voice is irritating😑 n I did not expect it frm apu🀒 he was acting sooooooo weird n his T-shirt 😑 Sorry the pics are not very clear🀒, may be someone can get clearer ones😳

Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
thx for the pics! can some1 plzzzzz give AA the directions to a barbers shop! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even my hair is better than his! 😎
moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shakstar

thx for the pics! can some1 plzzzzz give AA the directions to a barbers shop! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even my hair is better than his! 😎

Of course dude !πŸ˜†

insouciance thumbnail
LOL prattz...he really annoyed the crap out of all of us....so unexpected and shocking .....it was such a terrible shock....i cant believe i once used to like this fellow!!!! πŸ˜• ....i was tellign my mom about this today and about as to how he turned out to be such an 🀬 but my mamma told me.....never have preconceived notions about anyone...people are NOT what they look to be from the outside..they turn out to be the exact OPPOSITE.... .....and she is soo true....till now, i had great respect for AA as i thought that it was his wife who is to get all the flak as she acts weird but now realized, he really enjoys every bit of it 🀒
navpun thumbnail
What happened at SPA guyz....I dint see tht. Thnx for pics
sukh thumbnail
btw hmmmmmmmmm thax for sharing.................. the pic,s.... πŸ˜‰ 😳
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: navpun

What happened at SPA guyz....I dint see tht. Thnx for pics

dont the pics of SandA  tell u anything? 🀒

*shikha* thumbnail