Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

IDOL OF THE WEEK: Connie (Page 9)

rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Connie,
How are things with you. Hae posted twice congratulating you but in vain. Confused . Do let me know when Sap gets back, and we can move forward from there.

Regards,
Rohan

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosho

Hi Connie,
Must be some achievement getting to be an idol at this age Tongue . pun intended.
It's never too lateLOL 

I do hope Sap gets back soon, so we can work out something for our dear Amey, and hope everything else is fine out there with you. and now follow my questions...uninhibited
too hope that we are able to do something for Amey.Tongue 

1) which part of india do you hail from?your fav polace in india. do u miss living back home?( i know dxb's got its own share of fun)
I come from Goa, and yes I miss it a lot it's very laid back there, I miss the natural surrounding the greenery.Approve especially the beaches and most of all I miss fishing.   

2) how old are you Tongue maybe i should start calling u ji as well, woulndt want to make the same mistake amey did with sonu.
I'm 27 Embarrassed and pls don't call me ji.Wink LOL
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.S.P.I.R.E

Congratulations Connie .. Clap
Thank youSmile 

Here are my ques to the well deserved member of the forum ! Smile

By the way, I am Swetha .. LOL

1) Did/do you ever get tired of answering to your PMs about Amey? I am sure you recieve tons of'em ..
No never got tired of answering PM's about Amey always loved to share whatever information I got about him.Tongue I got tired of answering PM's as who is out????LOL

2) What is the best thing about Amey that you wanna share with us?
I have shared everything with you all, whatever information I have about him.Wink 

3) Any funny moment that happened between you and Amey that you wanna share ?
Amey used to talk to some girl and he was too shy to meet herEmbarrassed (this was after the SRGM album) so she would call everyday but he would never meet her they were just phone friendsOuch, we all told him call her out and lets find out how she looks, and he went on saying Noooooo.Confused

In the end the girl got fed up and she gave up.LOLwe always tease him about this.

4) How many hours a day do you spend on IF?
No idea I have a lot of breaks in between mostly in the afternoons, or at night when my kids are asleep.Wink

5) Who is your fave singer (male & female)?
Sonu and Alka Yagnik Smile

6) Whom do you consider the best amongst all the reality shows (FG, II-1&2, SRGMP)? You list top 5
SRGMP
II 1
II 2
FG

7) Have you learnt music?
No not at all.Confused 

8) Dubai being such an awesome place, would you wanna go back and settle in India ?
Of course I would.Tongue 

Thats all .. Big smile
ThankyouTongue

Edited by Connie - 03 April 2006 at 10:54pm
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartalec21

hiiii connie......my dear connie "Heartiest Congratulations to you"Clap....i'm soooooooooooo glad u got this position...u shld have gotten it loooooooong backkkk....aaahhhh welll better late then never atleast...Embarrassed i'm veryyyy sorry to wish u sooo late sweety...i wasn't online all day 2dai...tht's y..okk...sorry again Cry

uuu  soooooooo deserve it dear....without ur contribution dis forum..and especially our amey fc , we wud never have seen the success it has 2dai....hat's off to u.....keep up the gr8 work...Clap

when i see ur pure adoration and appreciation for Amey and his talent...i just feel amey-zed....itzz really touching....I love you Connie....Thanks for all the valuable contribution you gave to this forum

Thank you so much Anjali and I will always update everyone with any news of Amey!!!!Wink

Hug

okkkkkkkk....now questions.....questions....ummmmmm....everybody already asked you everything ..lemme think though...okkkkk:

1. How long have you been staying in UAE?

27 yrs that's my ageEmbarrassed

2. Whom do you like more, Amey the singer or Amey the person? Wink

Amey the person Wink

3. Who is your most favorite person from the fanclub? one guy and one girl (cannot say all of us) Embarrassed

Sneha & Siddh

4. What do you and sap disagree on the most? Wink

Everything LOLWe are total oppositesEmbarrassed

okkkk...those are the questions i can think of now...and will ask more if can think of any later..okies Embarrassed.......once again....heartiest congratulations connie....i can't think of anyone else who deserves it more Smile...njoi ur week Embarrassed

Thank you Anjali and I will be waiting for more questions.Hug

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

I don get a reply... sigh! Ouch

I replied dear Tongue I was replying to everyone page wise, so it took so long.LOL
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

ok connie ji Big smile   Congrats again Clap Clap

Thank youTongue

just one question..

what do u think about my Sandy? LOL Do u think he have all the qualities to become indian idol?

Sandy is a nice person I used to like him in the audition and piano round, but in the gala's he sang too much of Uditji's songs but now I am happy he is singing songs of different singers as well.Thumbs Up

I think Sandeep has all the qualities to become the next II, and I won't be surprised, I believe he is the dark horse and he has a huge fan following.Wink

Thank U
Love ya Hug

Ur welcomeHug 
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~RexKiRani~

connie neend nahi arahe hai kya??? Wink

No dear....... it's morning here LOL
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Hi Connie,
How are things with you. Hae posted twice congratulating you but in vain. Confused . Do let me know when Sap gets back, and we can move forward from there.

Regards,
Rohan

RohanHugEmbarrassed I replied to both your messagesWink and thank you so much. Sorry it took so long............ I was replying to everyone page wise.LOL

I will surely let you know when Sap gets back, since I am also eager for Amey to perform.Wink

Thank you so much Rohan Hug

Go to top