Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Connie !!! Clap Clap Clap

Keep postin...!

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Myy fave big siss Conniee!! COngratsss on being Idol of the weeeek!!!!! Ur the sweetest person Everrr!! and suuurelyy the BIGGEST AMEY FAN!!! I luvv yaa!!!

Thank you ZeeHug and yes you are like my younger sis, and I'm happy Sandy is doing well.Smile
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgr3

Wooohooo!!! Congrats Connie!!! You definitely deserve this!!! Clap Enjoy the hot seat! I will be back with questions!!! Big smile

Thank you PayalHug and I will be waiting for your questions.Tongue
nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
hellllllllllo connie..congratz !!! Hug
u really deserved this and this is a small appreation for ur sweetness and ur helpfullness........

so i got to ask u something..hmmm i cant think so help me out ??plz Embarrassed
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by breathing_irony

GO CONNIE!!!!! Congrats!!! See im the first to wish u Wink

Thank you SnehaHug 

hmmmmmmmmmmm, wat do i ask u Confused Confused Confused

OK here's my long list of ques.....make sure u answer all of them in 'connie' style, no being a diplomat Evil Smile !

1)---The one thing u'd change about amey.

I wish I could change his luck.Wink 

2)---One song u always wanted amey to sing on II-2.

Tu Ashiqui Hai (Jhankar Beats) 
3)---The most embarassing moment in your life.

Many some how I am always jinxed with gifts..........Ouch I went for a Christmas Eve dance to Indian Social Centre in Abu-Dhabi (U.A.E) and I won for the best gown, so they called me on the stage and they gave me this really heavy gift. I posed for photographs and was really happy receiving the gift.

Since the gift was so heavy ( I thought it better be good)LOL When I got off the stage all my friends were  like OPEN IT WE WANT TO SEE!!!!So I opened this gift and to my horror it was 2 litres of sunflower cooking oil.

Imagine I had to put a smiling face and pose for photographs in my lovely outfit with a can of oil.ConfusedLOLLOL

Anyway this news became so big and it reached my school, so all my teachers used to ask me "What did you do with the 2 litres of oil???"LOL

The next year I won againOuch it was a dance nite and you know this saying............ good things come in small packages well not everytime!!!!Evil Smile

I got this lovely wrapped gift and though well now this must be good!!!!! but guess what?????? I won a water heater the one you can put in a bucket.AngryLOL

Now I am really smart I never open my gifts front of anyone.LOLLOL

4)--Ur fav. aamir khan movie.

Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak and now Rang De Basanti. 
5)---How would u describe the following amey fans, and what were ur first impression of them:
   Me Wink :intelligent smart cookieSmile
   Megha:possessive wife of Amey, she is really sweet but never ask her to share her surnameEmbarrassed 
   Nats:caring, warm and very friendlyWink 
   Siddh:Amey's no: 1 male fanTongue 
   Adi:formula 1 freakWacko
   Payal:nice person very smartSmile
   Anjali:care free person very fun lovingWink 
   Sonya: silent amey admirerEmbarrassedand very helpfulTongue
   Vaibhavi:sweet kiddo but now she has these panic attacks, she keeps talking to herself in the fanclub when no one is around.Tongue
   Mukul:one of the most well mannered guy on the forumWink 
   Mal:very blunt and carefree attitude, very frank personEmbarrassed 
6)---Who out of the II-2 contestants, do u think used the most foundation?

Sneha this is our personal joke shhhhhLOLLOL
7)---who has the better hairstyle, sap or john abraham?

John AbrahamEmbarrassed 
8)---And thsi is the tough one Wink Wink What's the first thing tht comes to your mind when u read these names:
   Sumesh:Mr Antara Embarrassedalways looking for Antara's updatesLOL 
   HarshVery well mannered guy and  a humble person I love reading his posts.Tongue
   Lovlina: A huge Karunya fanWink
   karunya_forever: One of Karunya's biggest fan's Tongue
   Rakesh LOL :Obsessive Priyanka Chopra's fanEmbarrassed
   Anjali.Nair:Stern but a friendly personBig smile
   afik (remember him!):Anuj's relative or a detective he has so much information about Anuj.Tongue 
   Ifra: Meenal fan always wanting the best for her.

9)---The most perverted/shocking thing mal has ever said in the fanclub.

ummm God bless his cotton ******* and she want a pic of his ***Evil Smile LOL
10)---The one thing u regret saying on the forum, if any?

Nothing till now!!Smile 
11)---First thing tht comes to ur mind when u think of Sonu Nigam (dont say Kal ho na ho!):GiftedWink
12)---And yes, how r u so sweet?hmmm only on the forum I am, there are always two sides to a coinWink LOLLOL
13)---OK, what incident comes to ur mind when i say the following phrases/ statements:
1. Respect is not demanded, its earned:Sonu's comments to Amey when he was 19yrs, and by mistake in the recording studio of the SRGM album Amey addressed him as Sonu. LOL instead of Sonuji. Amey thought Sonu would get offended if he called him Sonuji since he is so young, but it backfired.LOL
2. Two-faced: hmmm we skip this one okkkkkkkkWink
3. The only way to move forward in life is to let go of ego Wink :No idea!!!Confused
14)---The female playback singer u want amey to sing with. Nihira JoshiClap
15)---If aamir khan proposed to u, would u say yes? Of course I would but then I need to go back in time.WinkLOL

OK, let me think of some more.....

HUH!!!! Thankyou but I think this was enough.Big smileLOL

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumesh

WOW CONGRATS CONNIE....

Clap

Thank you SumeshHug Embarrassed

AS I MENTIONED IN FORUM AWARDS U R THE QUEEN OF THIS II SECTION Wink

Ummm really!!!!LOL

Hmm My questions;

1)Wht u do in Dubai?

I used to work as an accountant but I left my job when my son was 6 months, I don't like the idea of leaving my kids with a maid. Smile

2)When will SAP come back? Wink

It all depends on a confimed ticket till now no luckConfused

3)Is ur marriage love or arranged? hoep u dont mind asking thsi question...(Am seeing gun on Connines hand nw Confused )

I had a love marriage Embarrassed I dated Sap for 6 years from 1993 to 1999.
I met him in Church for Christmas Mass he came with his cousins, and they were my friends too.Tongue

4)Tell me wht u think abt me? Diff question wow... Wink

Mr Antara....... that is the first thing that comes to my mind. I like your honesty the way you keep supporting Antara, and how hyper you get if any information is not answeredLOL 

You're very sensitive that is why I am very cautious, when I answer your questions.Wink

I also find your posts very funny especially the comments on the Miss India oneLOL LOL and Farah's hubbyEmbarrassedLOL

5)If Anuj/Sandeep was ur friend like AMey & u donno AMey at all then will u support Anuj/Sandeep like u r doing to Amey nw? Will u ever open fan club for them? Or still u support Amey eventhough Sandy Anuj were ur close friend? Embarrassed

A very tricky question I would support any friend of mine, and of course would have started a fan club for them too.Smile

In the begining when I started Amey fanclub there was not much support for him at that time too, but I believed in his talent so I think that is more important.Wink

Congrats again !!!

Thank you SumeshTongue
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Sorry to grill u lik tht connie LOL .....im surprised u mentioned the sonu'ji' thing Wink Wink Wink

n u rite, after readin ur snwers, i have to agree tht 'there r two sides to a coin!' Wink

So wat did u do with the sunflower oil? Wink Wink

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by checks

Wahoo Connie...
so the crown goes to Connie (with actual backdrop work by Sap!! Tongue )
well, congratulations...enjoy this week-long title and will get back to you soon...with Qs and Qs...

peace

Thank you Hug Yes a lot of effort is by SapLOL but since he is busy with work, I am priviliged to be on the forum the whole day.Wink

I will wait for your questions.Tongue

Go to top