IDOL OF THE WEEK: Connie (Page 14)

cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Yay!!! Connie is MOW!!! ClapClapClap

My questions:

1) tumhara toothpaste kya hai?
2) tum jab joote pehenti ho to kaun sa pehle: right ya left?
3) tumhein bhooton mein vishwaas hai? tumehin kya lagta hai, zyada ladkon ke bhoot hain ya ladkiyon ke?
4) marathi mein kaise kahein "Arnold Schwarzenegger is incorrigible"?
5) kya kaha?

Edited by cool water - 05 April 2006 at 7:21pm

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

Originally posted by prayas

ok connie finally got some q. to ask!!!since u call me MR. monali i have to ask 1 q. abt her LOL

Sure Mr Monali LOL 

1) do u like monali? if yes why? if no then Cry but anyways u can tell me why!! LOL LOL

Yes I do like Monali, I liked her performace Mere Sona Re she put a lot of feeling in that song. Tongue

Btw was that song dedicated to you????LOLLOL

2) when u first heard that amey is going to be in idol what was ur reaction?

We all forced him a lot to take part and he was not listening Confused so finally when he told us, he was taking part we were so thrilled. We would leave everything aside and watch him perform.Wink 

3) what do u think.. is megha jeeee a great fan of srk or amey (This is a lame one coz i couldnt think of anymore!! but i will be back with more question)...

Megha is a huge fan of SRK, but she is the official forum wife of Amey.LOL Embarrassed

ok thanks for saying that song goes out to me........Embarrassed

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

Originally posted by mans

Congratulations Connie Clap Clap
Well we never talked directly as u were always busy in Amey club and co-ordinating his phones calls.Thanks for Amey's number and when I spoke to sap I didn't knew he is ur Mr wify I mean hubby otherwise would have complained about u Tongue Better luck next time and I need to find reason to complain so let me ask questions and I might get some reason

Thank you dearTongue I'm glad you spoke to AmeyWink

1.What u like(ed) most in II2 apart from Amey ?
PannaEmbarrassed LOL

2.Do u think IF is addictive ? What u like most in IF?
Yes very addictive.Smile I like the interesting topics in all the sections, and the team effort of  the members.

3.I was reading someday that excessive net use migt make people depress do u agree ?(sounds boring question but still answer :)
No to me it's the opposite........... I get happy being on the net.LOL 

4.ok If next time God takes ur opinion before making u ..what u wanna be and where u wanna God send u( I mean place ,country etc)
I wouldn't mind being anywhere in the world, as long as God gives me the same parents and my family.Approve

5.What is easy answering question or asking questions?
both are easy. Wink

6.If I make a movie will u watch that ? just making publicity lol
Why should I watch??? I will act in itLOL as long as you are the script writer too, I love reading your posts they are very well written.Thumbs Up

Tongue   

thanks Connie for all the cool answers ..bas aap logo ki dua and Bhagwaan ki kripa and Allah tala ki meherbani and God's blessings milti rahe to mans gonna be director for sure one daySmile
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Thank you for those sweet replies Connie Smile..... i enjoyed reading all questions and answers....

Welcome PurvaHugTongue
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged
woof.. i read all pages.. Connie ur answers are awesome.. n those put in the questions were chooo cute too Embarrassed
J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Congratulations Connie …many happy returns…well done Clap

I 'm a relatively a new member of Amey's fan Club … over this short period of time I have grown fond of quite a few members (even if it's just one sided Smile ) and you are certainly amongst them…I always enjoyed reading your views but nowadays you haven't been posting much…so hope everything's ok Smile ...I 'm a great admirer of Amey and hold him in very high regards… so I really envy you…I wish I was Amey's friend Smile

Here is my set of questions… enjoy Tongue

1-     How would you define yourself? Are you satisfied with what and who you are?

2-     Does Sap have all the qualities that you always dreamed your ideal/husband should have or is he beyond what you ever expected? (silly Q but still...)

3-     Who's more important to you family or friends? (kind of stupid question…since one can't live without both…but still …)

4-     When and how did you and Sap meet Amey…were you class fellows ?

5-     What qualities in Amey attracted you and Sap most towards him to make you guys want him to be your friend? How is he as a person?

6-     What do like and dislike most about Amey?

7-     In what ways has Amey changed after II-2… I know he's the most down to earth guy and has no airs …but apart from that …any changes Smile ?

8-     Who is Amey more close to Ravi, Panna, Anuj, Sandeep or Rahul V. and why ? ( silly Q but still…)

9-     What do you think about Karu and Anuj …as a person and also singing wise…. (without any comparison Smile )?
10-     Who was your favorite II-2 contestant apart from Amey ? can be a girl or a boy …

I have so many more questions that I wanna ask but I don't want to make you feel you're taking an exam…lolz…

Please say hi to Amey from me …it would really mean a lot … and tell him to work harder than ever (which I'm sure he already is…but still) since there is a greater responsibility on his shoulders now since he has become a role model for many …but by any means not to feel burdened coz we'll all love him no matter what... and will support him unconditionally through thick and thin, and that he has it in him to accomplish anything…

Edited by J_K_C - 06 April 2006 at 7:25am
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup

woof.. i read all pages.. Connie ur answers are awesome.. n those put in the questions were chooo cute too Embarrassed

Thank you dearTongue
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J_K_C

Congratulations Connie …many happy returns…well done Clap

Thank you JaishaHug 

I 'm a relatively a new member of Amey's fan Club … over this short period of time I have grown fond of quite a few members (even if it's just one sided Smile ) and you are certainly amongst them…I always enjoyed reading your views but nowadays you haven't been posting much…so hope everything's ok Smile ...I 'm a great admirer of Amey and hold him in very high regards… so I really envy you…I wish I was Amey's friend Smile

Here is my set of questions… enjoy Tongue

1-     How would you define yourself? Are you satisfied with what and who you are?

I am very easy going and make friends very fast. I do get angry soon, but I also calm down really fast. I love listening to romantic songs, and love to watch romantic movies.Embarrassed

Yes I am very satisfied with what I am, even if it is looking after my kids. I think if you are dedicated to anything in life you need to give your 100% and I am doing that at home.Tongue 

2-     Does Sap have all the qualities that you always dreamed your ideal/husband should have or is he beyond what you ever expected? (silly Q but still...)

No much beyond Big smile........I knew he would be a good husband because eveyone looks for qualities like love, honesty and respect which he has.

We never dream about the kids part Ermm but he has a lot of patience with them (which sometimes I lack). Overall he is a good husband but a great Dad.Approve

3-     Who's more important to you family or friends? (kind of stupid question…since one can't live without both…but still …)

BothWink 

4-     When and how did you and Sap meet Amey…were you class fellows ?

Amey has common friends in our building so they have been friends for years. I met Amey after I got married to Sap, when he was the mega finalist for SRGM and he came home to give us his album.Smile 

5-     What qualities in Amey attracted you and Sap most towards him to make you guys want him to be your friend? How is he as a person?

I think Amey is very easy to get along with he is funny and really friendly, so everyone enjoys his company.

6-     What do like and dislike most about Amey?

I dislike the fact that he can't see through things.Confused

7-     In what ways has Amey changed after II-2… I know he's the most down to earth guy and has no airs …but apart from that …any changes Smile ?

No such changes at all but I think now after so much of fan following, he must be believing in himself more.Wink 

8-     Who is Amey more close to Ravi, Panna, Anuj, Sandeep or Rahul V. and why ? ( silly Q but still…)

Amey is close to Ravi and Panna but now he is also close to Anuj and Sandeep he also keeps in touch with Yashashree, Neha, Antara, Meenal and Monali. 

9-     What do you think about Karu and Anuj …as a person and also singing wise…. (without any comparison Smile )?

I think they both are nice. Karunya is a good singer, and Anuj I liked him a lot in the piano round.Tongue 

10-     Who was your favorite II-2 contestant apart from Amey ? can be a girl or a boy …

Meenal I liked her a lot.Wink

I have so many more questions that I wanna ask but I don't want to make you feel you're taking an exam…lolz…

Please say hi to Amey from me …it would really mean a lot … and tell him to work harder than ever (which I'm sure he already is…but still) since there is a greater responsibility on his shoulders now since he has become a role model for many …but by any means not to feel burdened coz we'll all love him no matter what... and will support him unconditionally through thick and thin, and that he has it in him to accomplish anything…

Thank you for your lovely words and will surely tell Amey, he always thanks his fans for the support they give him.Tongue 

Go to top