Originally posted by sumesh

WOW CONGRATS CONNIE....

Clap

Thank you SumeshHug Embarrassed

AS I MENTIONED IN FORUM AWARDS U R THE QUEEN OF THIS II SECTION Wink

Ummm really!!!!LOL

Hmm My questions;

1)Wht u do in Dubai?

I used to work as an accountant but I left my job when my son was 6 months, I don't like the idea of leaving my kids with a maid. Smile

2)When will SAP come back? Wink

It all depends on a confimed ticket till now no luckConfused

3)Is ur marriage love or arranged? hoep u dont mind asking thsi question...(Am seeing gun on Connines hand nw Confused )

I had a love marriage Embarrassed I dated Sap for 6 years from 1993 to 1999.
I met him in Church for Christmas Mass he came with his cousins, and they were my friends too.Tongue

4)Tell me wht u think abt me? Diff question wow... Wink

Mr Antara....... that is the first thing that comes to my mind. I like your honesty the way you keep supporting Antara, and how hyper you get if any information is not answeredLOL 

You're very sensitive that is why I am very cautious, when I answer your questions.Wink

I also find your posts very funny especially the comments on the Miss India oneLOL LOL and Farah's hubbyEmbarrassedLOL

5)If Anuj/Sandeep was ur friend like AMey & u donno AMey at all then will u support Anuj/Sandeep like u r doing to Amey nw? Will u ever open fan club for them? Or still u support Amey eventhough Sandy Anuj were ur close friend? Embarrassed

A very tricky question I would support any friend of mine, and of course would have started a fan club for them too.Smile

In the begining when I started Amey fanclub there was not much support for him at that time too, but I believed in his talent so I think that is more important.Wink

Congrats again !!!

Thank you SumeshTongue

thanks u so much...I was so curious to know teh answers & u did answered all well...Only one time I become hyper taht too regarding taht contest....All other time I was just making fight in fan clubs for makign mroe pages onlyWink...hahhaha...Dont beleive in out fan club gossips & fights....We r just making fun....Not at all serious

I know Sumesh and those fights are all for funWinkLOL

Thanks for sharing ur love..WOW...6 yrs...& after that 7 more years nw.... Hw old ur children?

My son Aniruddh is 5 yrs and 7 months, and my daughter Alisha is 2 yrs and 9 months.Smile 

BTW wht were u doing in 1993 ? studying which class or college?Wink(nice way to know ur age)

I was 15 yrs old when I met Sap, and he was 21 Embarrassed and I was studying in the 10th standard while he was working, and now I am 27 and Sap is 33.EmbarrassedLOL

So Regarding supporting AMEY u will support ANuj too If u were his friend rt?Confused Does that mean u will support friendship than talent ?(I was looking for u will support AMEy eventhough Anuj were ur friend Confused)

I think I would support any friend of mine.Wink

OK If both ur close freinds who will u support more ?Wink

I would support both, I can't be partial to only one friend.

Thanks again for answering my questions....Happy to know that ur a very good mom too....Nowadays all r bc to make more money than looking after older people or children...U seems very nice in thsi case keep it up...Clap

Ur welcome my mom too used to work, so I know how it is to come into an empty house and would never want that feeling to sink into my children, Confusedtrue money is important in life, but not on the cost of your family. Everyone makes choices in life and I chose not to work.Wink

Money is an evil greed, it can never buy you happiness.Tongue

good answers again....BTW I never thought SAP is thsi much old...If I am nto wrong I found his pic in amey fan club with long hair near amey...& someone emntioned that its SAP...I thought he will maximum 28 & u may be same age as him & guessed love marriage in same class...Wink

Anyways When u get some money ur need also grow according to that...& yeah its an evil greed but necessary to live a good life too... My brother also in Dubai...Embarrassed

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thhikana

Thankyou SimiHug
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Congratulations Connie!!! Clap
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMrs. Datex

oh my god i m like 10 pages late Ouch
but yayyyyyyy connieeeeee is idol of d week u deserve it! Clap
every1 stole all d questions i mean i havent gt anything left..! Ouch LOL
but hmm..let me think!

Thank you MalHug 

1. how are yu n yur kids?!

We all are fineTongue my son just started his new semester so he is very happy b'cos his teacher draws stars and smilies on his hands, when he is a good boy.Big smile

My daughter too wants to go to school Tongue when she looks at him get into the bus she bursts out crying, so the next month I might put her in the nursery, but she is a chipku and I know she will cry.Confused

2. If i come to dubai next yr will yu link me?! or yu will jus get scared that i myt be a bad influence to ur kids?! LOL

No I won't kick you out at all,Ermm I don't think you will be a bad influence on my kids, my son will want you to play with him video games, and my daughter will make you watch teletubbies or barney with her.LOL So being with the children you won't have such thoughts!!!!Evil Smile 

3. who do yu love most frm IF after sneha n sap?! LOL just 1 name!

Megha & Mal Wink

4. have my posts or g*y pms ever offended yu in any way?

No they have not offended me, but they have shocked me.LOLLOL

5. if all of us girls had a chance to marry amey who wud yu think he will marry *ME ME ME* loll jus 1 name..?! LOL LOL LOL

We will have a swayamvar for Amey, so he can pick who he wants to marry.WinkLOL

ahh n everyone else stole other question..!

Mal you can come up with new ones!!!Wink

i loveeeeeeee yuuuuuuuuuu Hug

I love you too MalSmile *HUGS*

xx
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

Congratulations Connie!!! Clap

Thank you MukulTongue
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
congrats connie!! Clap Clap Clap
sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hello Connie and Congrats once again Clap Clap    

Here are a few questions for you Big smile Trust me they are a few LOL only 15 questions. Enjoy!!

1)I heard Amey plays many instruments, so could you tell us which instruments can he play? Name one of those instruments that you think he plays the best?

2)What do you think about Jolly?

3)Have you ever attended a live concert/stage show of any of the contestants from II-1? If yes, how was your experience?

4)What is your favourite black and white movie?

5)Have you ever met Suresh Wadkarji? If yes, how would you describe him?

6)Who is your favourite singer(Male/Female),actor, actress,director and music director from black and white movies?

7)In the earlier galas, do you think Sandeep tried to copy Udit Narayan's voice?

8)How come Amey is able to speak so many languages? Ermm   

9)Why do you think Amey did not audition for srgmp challenge 2005?

10)Did you watch Fame Gurukul?If yes, then who was your favourite and why?

11)Who do you think would have been the most suitable for the II title among the girls?

12)Describe Amey as a person in three words?

13)How would you describe yourself in three words?

14)Name one thing that you can't live without other than your family?

15)What do you think was the most funniest thing ever that happened in Amey's fan club?

Go to top