Lol...........precap.....

kudi420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

oh my God ................wat an awesum precapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....amy and chandini talking bout kamini ....the bhootni ...and making fun of her.......and kamini hearing it all thru adi's  speaker due to the microphone .fitted under chandini's desk....

kamini's expression was worth watching ................i cudnt stop laughing watching juss the precap...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor adi .....................i guess woh bechara kaam se gaya .....coz now shayad chandini will cum to know bout the microphone ....or woh usey nahi chodegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't tell her bhoot.pity on bhoot .they will get angry.bhoot se panga mat loπŸ˜† .they 2 have a reputation 2 protectEdited by amritafan - 18 years ago
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't tell her bhoot.pity on bhoot .they will get angry.bhoot se panga mat loπŸ˜† they 2 have reputation 2 protect
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have seen her in real...and she looks just like that..but pretty nice in real life...but man.....what a precap....chand bhi gai and adi bhi gaya....bhutni kuchh galat matalab na nikale uska...and create misunderstanding between adi and chand.
kaneez101 thumbnail
hehehehehee she is a bhoot anywayz.
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
viduraju thumbnail
I TOTALLY AGREE! She is like Cruella de vil from 101 Dalmations! Neways, poor Adi! Feeling so sorry for him. Now Chand will come to know he fitted the microphone and again there will be misunderstanding when things were going so well. 😭
Raaga_om thumbnail
πŸ˜† But this broods bad for the CandA(Chandni and Adi). As if they don't have enough problems. Madam is yet to accept that she is in love with Adi. πŸ˜•
charmingal thumbnail

Chandni adi ko tab nahin chodegi jab kamini usko chodegi. Aila, exciting epi coming on.
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BECHARA ADI AB OOSHE GOD BHU NAHI BACHA SAKTE HAI.OOSKI AB AYSI WAAT LAAGEGI KI WOH AUR OOSKI SAARI PUSHTE KO NANI YAAD AA JAYEGI.WE REALLY PITTY ON HIM.bechara jitna chandi ko convince kare ki try karta hai but effect is always -ve.pata ooshke love story ka anjam kya hoga.shrishu& shristi.