Kkavyanjali

3rd April Update -Kavya knows truth

s_andy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Here's today's update--
1.Episode starts with the same scene where kkavya turns around & sees nitya holding him at gun-point & gets shocked to see this - but kkavya thinks that she holding a gun to save him just then nitya tells him that he has to die & also tells that she send those men to kill because she hates him ever since he was born because of his father.She then explains how she used him for the property & how she much she hated him whenever he called her MOM, just then vanshita comes & sees them from a distance.Nitya is about to pull the trigger when kkavya holds the gun & points it at his head & himself pulls the trigger as nitya is shocked but happy also that her problem has been solved & starts laughing.

Anjali by that time reaches & sees kkavya lying & tells him that nothing has happened to him - just then nitya's brother call her & tells her that his men hasn't reached yet - nitya gets shocked to hear this.Kkavya then open his eyes & anjali tells hitya how she planned all this to make kkavya realise about her(nitya's) true colors.Kkavya then takes out a gun & starts moving towards nitya(remembering his moments with her in his childhood days) - then he gives the gun to her & asks her to shoot but anjali tries to stop him but he doesn't listen & tells nitya that he feels bad that because of him she suffered a lot for all this years & again asks her to shoot but she starts remembering all her moments with him , finally she backs out & leaves while kkavya starts crying.Then he takes the gun & is about to shoot himself.

2. Kkavya starts remembering all his moments with nitya while pointing the gun at his head - just then anjali comes & stops him from doing so as kkavya continue to cry on anjali's lap.

Nitya reaches the party when baouji comes & asks about kkavya - just then kkavya comes & tells them that he's here - then he goes to them & asks how is she NITYA NANDA ??????????? & also tells them that she isn't his mother & how she tried to kill him for his property.Then he tells her that he had worshipped her as a god but not now & then he slaps her.

3. Kkavya slaps her but all this was nitya's dream,jus then kkavya & anjali enter the party & go to nitya but she leaves with an excuse(as she tries to avoid him),they continue to look at her but nitya continues to avoid them
But when nitya turns around she sees kkavya where he tells her that he wouldn't tell anyone about her & would give her everything whatever she wants but only wants to hear that she loves him,but nitya tells him that she hates him & would continue to hate him.Kkavya tells her that he would do anything for her(even sacrifice his life for her) to which nitya tells him to leave the house,kkavya agrees & asks her that if he leaves the house then she would say that she loves him & tries to hug her but she stops him from doing so & also tells him that she would always hate him & would continue to do so.Kkavya gets heart-broken & leaves while anjali goes to nitya & tells her that she isn't human as she doesn't care about others & also tells her that she hated her till now but doesn't know what to say,after saying this anjali leaves in anger as nitya watches her go.
       Overall a rocking episode,finally kkavya gets to know about nitya's truth but what's this he's still begging to her to say that she loves him????????? 🤢 🤢 i thought he would slap her like they showed in nitya's dream.Anyways do send in ur reviews........... 😊 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_Roshni_x thumbnail
thanks!!!!!seee every 1 how efficient our updaters are no need to make silly unecessary topics!!
thanks for the update!
sana_doll thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update...Kavya knows now...but he is still worshipping her 😕
Great update 👏
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
wow great epi! wow!!!! awww he was crying in anjalis lap! awwwwww 😭
Madiha_07 thumbnail
Omgg thankssssss its a greattt updateee
kkavy thumbnail
oh thank u soo much for the update
i was waiting for the the update fo soo long thank u soo much
finally finally finally finally kkavy knows his mamas truth thank god
now why is this kkavy acting wiered like again asking his mama to love him does this make any sence 😆 are yaar she dosnt know anythinga bout love and u kkavy want to make her love to u even after u know the whole truth
and over all very good episdoe i think
👏
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update 👏 i saw it too...awwwwwwww eijaz's 2day's performance brings tears in my eyes 😭
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx hunny i cant see jhim like dis it breajs my heart to see my baby so shatterd !!!! 😭
Noor
kkavy thumbnail
oh is it real kaash ejaz made us cry again 😭 so sad anyone in the world would love him if he asks him to love him
and this stupid nitya 😡 i dont know with what god made her heart
and i didnt watch the episode still i am crying tooooooooooooo 😭
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
noo way that crocodile 😆 will never be good!