Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

   
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

hey guys!MOTW (Page 3)

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Joined: 25 December 2004
Posts: 6268

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged
yeah shilpa im doing the imp stuff for it Smile

Edited by damsel~~ - 04 April 2006 at 4:16am

taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Joined: 02 December 2004
Posts: 2081

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

damsel,

What hppend to the poetry contestEmbarrassed.....I worked so hard on it and made it related to kumkum serial.......have the mods just ignored it kyaEmbarrassed.....this is not fairCryEmbarrassed

damsel.........????neways kimi di v were al ready 2 participate in dat contest but den...i guess at dat u were busy u told me dat wen i told u dat m nah gona participate m busy  so said ur busy 2............. so u gona start it later.............then wats da mod fault in this.........??!!??! u said iots nah fair .........well i dun think so v hv done ne un just wid ne1.........

m wondering wats up wid kk forum..........................sab frnds kahan chalay gaye.....??wats happening this???Confused

Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel
Joined: 31 March 2005
Posts: 12001

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurus

Originally posted by Kimi_dost

damsel,

What hppend to the poetry contestEmbarrassed.....I worked so hard on it and made it related to kumkum serial.......have the mods just ignored it kyaEmbarrassed.....this is not fairCryEmbarrassed

damsel.........????neways kimi di v were al ready 2 participate in dat contest but den...i guess at dat u were busy u told me dat wen i told u dat m nah gona participate m busy  so said ur busy 2............. so u gona start it later.............then wats da mod fault in this.........??!!??! u said iots nah fair .........well i dun think so v hv done ne un just wid ne1.........

m wondering wats up wid kk forum..........................sab frnds kahan chalay gaye.....??wats happening this???Confused

First of all, no need to be surprised to see damsel instead of mehr...I call ppl wht they prefer to be called.Tongue

damsel, you didn't reply to my post........may I please ask why??

Anum, damsel knows everything abt the contest.......since Jem di said that the contest was not related to kumkum serial, so the idea of the contest was dropped.......lakin when I talked to damsel on yahoo, she said we can make it related to kk serial......and I did that.....I worked so hard on itCry

and as for kk forum.......no need to wonder whts hppning as every1 knows very well whts hppningEmbarrassed................friends toh sab yahin hain.......lakin friendship ka matlab sab ko nahi pata hotaEmbarrassed

 

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Joined: 25 December 2004
Posts: 6268

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kimi_dost

damsel, you didn't reply to my post........may I please ask why??

which post Confused.. guess i didnt notice neway abt the poetry contest well sure v can ave it as i said earlier, but for that v shud also ave sum members who r interested in it.. v cant have a contest for 2/3 ppl only na

Originally posted by kimi_dost

and as for kk forum.......no need to wonder whts hppning as every1 knows very well whts hppningEmbarrassed................friends toh sab yahin hain.......lakin friendship ka matlab sab ko nahi pata hotaEmbarrassed

so true ClapClapClap

yara anum ... i just saw hu's performance spa wali.. haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

if u guyz dun find me at IF samjh jana Tongue LOL LOL really cant tell how my heart is beating rite now ... its hard to breath Embarrassed hussainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-
Joined: 26 June 2005
Posts: 17842

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by damsel~~

yeah shilpa im doing the imp stuff for it Smile

 

well luks like sumthng gr8 will cum up.....am w8ting...........well frnds frndship........Big smile

guess sab ko kisi ki nazar lag rahi hai.thts sad n very sadCry

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Joined: 25 December 2004
Posts: 6268

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankuhujulover

guess sab ko kisi ki nazar lag rahi hai.thts sad n very sadCry

LOL ankita kaunse zamane main rehti hooo

its nuthing lyk that

n sweety doosti donu taraf se hoti haii.. akhir ek insaan kab tak doosti banaye rakhne ke koshish kar sakta haii when the other person givez a damn abt u.. wht say Tongue

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Joined: 27 January 2005
Posts: 11755

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
kool idea mehr!
Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Joined: 10 December 2005
Posts: 5453

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
gr8 idea

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MOTW : sumitwadhwa aka Sonali

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: anku2cute   Replies: 59   Views: 3183

anku2cute 59 3183 26 February 2008 at 7:23am by anku2cute
* Volunteer for MOTW - hURRY uP **

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: anku2cute   Replies: 83   Views: 3341

anku2cute 83 3341 17 February 2008 at 10:24am by anku2cute
Anku---MOTW--GRILL HER TOTALLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: shabzz123   Replies: 110   Views: 5881

shabzz123 110 5881 13 August 2007 at 2:37pm by Rah_HuJu
Predict the next MOTW-Game

2 3

Author: anku2cute   Replies: 16   Views: 1241

anku2cute 16 1241 19 July 2007 at 2:39am by Jungli Billi
Game-Predict the next MOTW :-)

2

Author: shabzz123   Replies: 14   Views: 784

shabzz123 14 784 08 July 2007 at 7:31am by -Amby-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index