India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

shonali right about Mahek (Page 7)

chammakchallo Goldie
chammakchallo
chammakchallo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
shonali is entitled to her opinion just like she said everybody else is entitled to theirs. she said... PB  can say she finds her fake thats her opinion and she (sho) doesn't care what PB says it wont make her fake just by PB saying it. same way shonall is giving her opinion. didnt mahek also gave hers on shonali? so whats the fuss!!! its upto us to agree or disagree with her opinions. personally i find her opinions on most of them bang on in the interview.. i agreed with most of it, especially about sky, sid, sunny and PB. i dont feel the same as hers about mahek and juhi (i disagree). whats the fuss? its my opinion Ermm and i am entitled to mine. i dont have to agree or disagree completely with anyone.. in this case, sho.

Edited by chammakchallo - 20 December 2011 at 8:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86_Rainbow_fire_gun

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

]

i second you , atleast sky does not tell a lie to fool anybody in home and neither he delivers painful dialogues to garner sympathy .MAI HINDUSTAN KA BETA HUN!

@Bold ---  ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Arey kahan ... Aakash just delivers painful dialogs like... I am right...  kal tujhe pata chalega that I was right... teri maa... tera khandan... tera chehra... tera boyfriend... Dead
[/QUOTE]

wow...something is  burning...LOL
chika11 Groupbie
chika11
chika11

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Shonali should see the episodes where Sky , chuhi and sunny speak bad about her . (night dess with heels, dance expressions, her dress sense) .  Wonder what her comments on sky  and chuhi  will be then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shonamona

Atleast he endeavors to tell us truth , what's wrong if he telling that?it should be thought only by that lay who having filthy past ...  in regards to bold , Ofcourse he seems to have forgot what you said just before coming to big boss but mehak lost her- everything since she had gone to Goa!

Ofcourse... how did I forget... Aakash jo bhi bolta hai patthar ki lakeer hai Wink Aakash is the definition of truth in the world... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Who decides what is the truth?

Aakash lied from his teeth when he said that I never said anything about the face... now dont try to bring in a technicality that Aakash never mentioned the word face. Aakash himself has admitted later to Juhi that "jab maine uske chehre ke baare mein baat ki thi". Wink
he said that.Shocked...can you please post the link here...Tongue
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Arey baba... Aakash Baba bhole bhandari sabha... 

- Aakash lies from his teeth... takes false promise of PB and his bed-ridden unwell mother that he never said anything about face... Wink Ofcouse... agar Aakash ne bol diya then Sun rises in the West. 

- Aakash promised that he will not get personal in fights... says sorry... then brings in Sid's mother... Sid's entire khandaan in a fight... Clap... arey bhai logon... Aakash jo bhi karta hai sirf react karta hai... he is the most calm person in the entire universe... 

- Aakash planned the whole deal with Mahek and Amar to bribe Sid in kaidi-jailor task... but when he went to clarify with Juhi, he did not want to invite Mahek and clarify face to face... double face? Wink nahi re baba... everyone misunderstands Aakash... Aakash ke jitna dil ka saaf insaan koi ho sakta hai bhala? 

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chika11

Shonali should see the episodes where Sky , chuhi and sunny speak bad about her . (night dess with heels, dance expressions, her dress sense) .  Wonder what her comments on sky  and chuhi  will be then.
exactly...jab saare videos dekh legi...toh saare galatfahmi door ho jaayegiLOLLOL

tj_mum

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Arey baba... Aakash Baba bhole bhandari sabha... 

- Aakash lies from his teeth... takes false promise of PB and his bed-ridden unwell mother that he never said anything about face... Wink Ofcouse... agar Aakash ne bol diya then Sun rises in the West. 

- Aakash promised that he will not get personal in fights... says sorry... then brings in Sid's mother... Sid's entire khandaan in a fight... Clap... arey bhai logon... Aakash jo bhi karta hai sirf react karta hai... he is the most calm person in the entire universe... 

- Aakash planned the whole deal with Mahek and Amar to bribe Sid in kaidi-jailor task... but when he went to clarify with Juhi, he did not want to invite Mahek and clarify face to face... double face? Wink nahi re baba... everyone misunderstands Aakash... Aakash ke jitna dil ka saaf insaan koi ho sakta hai bhala? 
awww...sky is such a saintEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumprerna4rishav

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top