Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yes peace and harmony is the key here. We have to get on track with the new show and all.
bollywood_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Yes main 17 saal ki Baalika 😳 πŸ˜‰

awww...that's a lovely photo 😊

bollywood_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

awww???

I thought that was MPL urff Varshaji?

arey awwwji has made things so confusing in  this forum!...i meant awww as in "how sweet"

advil thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: chukkna

all are confused... and again chatting shuru... wo bhi us thread mein jo chatting ke khilaf thi
πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Arre!! phir chatting.

why don't u guys suggestions to mods

GOOD SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!! ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wailing Banshee

Arre!! phir chatting.

why don't u guys suggestions to mods

GOOD SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!! ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no problem in chatting as long as the first 6 to 8 pages contain some informative materials.  We are not Pundits here that we will be able to talk about music for 50 pages.  I am not against chatting, but I am against the threads opened only for chatting. 

What do you all say Friends? πŸ˜‰

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Originally posted by: apparaohoare

There is no problem in chatting as long as the first 6 to 8 pages contain some informative materials.  We are not Pundits here that we will be able to talk about music for 50 pages.  I am not against chatting, but I am against the threads opened only for chatting. 

Appa u could have written same thing in normal font, and I would have understood ur point.

We DON'T have to chat in EVERY topic. some can be left for serious work.

Edited by Wailing Banshee - 18 years ago
Qwest thumbnail
Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Hi Mods,

First let me tell you that I will be the Devil's Advocate here. 

I understand that now we have a chatting section in this forum and it is my personal opinion that the chatty topics should be in the chat section.  I know that these types of threads are very popular because they are very good time pass, but this is a SRGM channel.  Anything that is not related to SRGM and music should not be entertained here.  It is not possible for any member to be logged on for 24 hours.  So when a member returns back to this forum, they miss a lot of informative threads because those threads gets stockpiled under these chatty threads.  For instance, I have recently missed some very very good threads posted by Kishore Bhakta ji and Qwest ji just because there were about 6 of these chatty threads which always captured the front page all the time.

So, it is just a request to move all these threads to the chat section and leave this channel for the SRGM and music lovers.

Just a suggestion. 

Appa ji, agreed with you very thoughtful suggestion.

Qwest thumbnail
Originally posted by: chukkna

Iske aage hum aur kya kahen... janam samjha karo 😳

Agreed and out 10/9 times all problems shows up to. but I am against the threads opened only for chatting. 

Very well said and also those member you comes and intentionally to destroy and nice thread all I can say to them please stay way from a nice and good thread please go to the chat room to do that. Your comments is important but do not start an  intentional damage to the thread.

apparaohoare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

sigh

if only this request was pro - himmy or pro-vegetarian

otherwise Appa and Qwest , ,methinks you both are up da creekπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†