Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

A request to the moderators

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Mods,

First let me tell you that I will be the Devil's Advocate here. 

I understand that now we have a chatting section in this forum and it is my personal opinion that the chatty topics should be in the chat section.  I know that these types of threads are very popular because they are very good time pass, but this is a SRGM channel.  Anything that is not related to SRGM and music should not be entertained here.  It is not possible for any member to be logged on for 24 hours.  So when a member returns back to this forum, they miss a lot of informative threads because those threads gets stockpiled under these chatty threads.  For instance, I have recently missed some very very good threads posted by Kishore Bhakta ji and Qwest ji just because there were about 6 of these chatty threads which always captured the front page all the time.

So, it is just a request to move all these threads to the chat section and leave this channel for the SRGM and music lovers.

Just a suggestion. 

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail

Yup I agree..

👏👏👏

This content was originally posted by: apparaohoare

Hi Mods,

First let me tell you that I will be the Devil's Advocate here. 

I understand that now we have a chatting section in this forum and it is my personal opinion that the chatty topics should be in the chat section.  I know that these types of threads are very popular because they are very good time pass, but this is a SRGM channel.  Anything that is not related to SRGM and music should not be entertained here.  It is not possible for any member to be logged on for 24 hours.  So when a member returns back to this forum, they miss a lot of informative threads because those threads gets stockpiled under these chatty threads.  For instance, I have recently missed some very very good threads posted by Kishore Bhakta ji and Qwest ji just because there were about 6 of these chatty threads which always captured the front page all the time.

So, it is just a request to move all these threads to the chat section and leave this channel for the SRGM and music lovers.

Just a suggestion. 

soulsoup thumbnail
Appa - i am one of your culprits - but I agree.
There are simpler solution to this problem - thread wise RSS feed - to track your favourite topics. (sorry to be geeky here, if anyone want to know the detail - can PM me). Can we rather have that?

apparaohoare thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: soulsoup

There are simpler solution to this problem - thread wise RSS feed - to track your favourite topics. (sorry to be geeky here, if anyone want to know the detail - can PM me). Can we rather have that?

Anol,

My computer interest and knowledge is almost comparable to a monkey. .  So I need something very basic that a monkey could operate.  😆😆

X-rebel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: soulsoup

😕 

SS aam aadmi juban apnao yaar 😉

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apparaohoare requesting to MODS "Baat kuch hajam nahi hui" Angry young man kya hua 😆
apparaohoare thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sarkar

Apparaohoare requesting to MODS "Baat kuch hajam nahi hui" Angry young man kya hua 😆

Sahi bola Manisha. 

Mods agar yeh nehi hua to laasho ki dher laga dunga is forum mein. 😈

apparaohoare thumbnail
Sarkar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: apparaohoare

Sahi bola Manisha. 

Mods agar yeh nehi hua to laasho ki dher laga dunga is forum mein. 😈

bas aaj to ho hi jaye appa ya to tum nahi ya to MODS nahi. 😆

Sarkar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Haramkhor

youkya bat kahi hai wah wah 😊 main kya kah raha hun friday say. matlab meri baat koi mayane nahi rakhati kya? Kaun mod hai yahn pe??

Qurban jaun tumhari ID pe, hai hai Nazar na lage kisi ki 😆