Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

A request to the moderators

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Hi Mods,

First let me tell you that I will be the Devil's Advocate here. 

I understand that now we have a chatting section in this forum and it is my personal opinion that the chatty topics should be in the chat section.  I know that these types of threads are very popular because they are very good time pass, but this is a SRGM channel.  Anything that is not related to SRGM and music should not be entertained here.  It is not possible for any member to be logged on for 24 hours.  So when a member returns back to this forum, they miss a lot of informative threads because those threads gets stockpiled under these chatty threads.  For instance, I have recently missed some very very good threads posted by Kishore Bhakta ji and Qwest ji just because there were about 6 of these chatty threads which always captured the front page all the time.

So, it is just a request to move all these threads to the chat section and leave this channel for the SRGM and music lovers.

Just a suggestion. 

 



Edited by apparaohoare - 03 April 2006 at 10:03am

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team
Joined: 29 April 2005
Posts: 23755

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Yup I agree..

ClapClapClap

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Hi Mods,

First let me tell you that I will be the Devil's Advocate here. 

I understand that now we have a chatting section in this forum and it is my personal opinion that the chatty topics should be in the chat section.  I know that these types of threads are very popular because they are very good time pass, but this is a SRGM channel.  Anything that is not related to SRGM and music should not be entertained here.  It is not possible for any member to be logged on for 24 hours.  So when a member returns back to this forum, they miss a lot of informative threads because those threads gets stockpiled under these chatty threads.  For instance, I have recently missed some very very good threads posted by Kishore Bhakta ji and Qwest ji just because there were about 6 of these chatty threads which always captured the front page all the time.

So, it is just a request to move all these threads to the chat section and leave this channel for the SRGM and music lovers.

Just a suggestion. 

 

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Joined: 20 January 2006
Posts: 3489

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Appa - i am one of your culprits - but I agree.
There are simpler solution to this problem - thread wise RSS feed - to track your favourite topics. (sorry to be geeky here, if anyone want to know the detail - can PM me). Can we rather have that?

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soulsoup

Appa - i am one of your culprits - but I agree.
There are simpler solution to this problem - thread wise RSS feed - to track your favourite topics. (sorry to be geeky here, if anyone want to know the detail - can PM me). Can we rather have that?

Anol,

My computer interest and knowledge is almost comparable to a monkey. Ouch.  So I need something very basic that a monkey could operate.  LOLLOL

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Joined: 31 January 2006
Posts: 4692

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soulsoup

Appa - i am one of your culprits - but I agree.
There are simpler solution to this problem - thread wise RSS feed - to track your favourite topics. (sorry to be geeky here, if anyone want to know the detail - can PM me). Can we rather have that?

Confused 

SS aam aadmi juban apnao yaar Wink

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Joined: 22 December 2005
Posts: 1395

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Apparaohoare requesting to MODS "Baat kuch hajam nahi hui" Angry young man kya hua LOL
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sarkar

Apparaohoare requesting to MODS "Baat kuch hajam nahi hui" Angry young man kya hua LOL

Sahi bola Manisha. 

Mods agar yeh nehi hua to laasho ki dher laga dunga is forum mein. Evil Smile

 

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaadoogar

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by soulsoup

Appa - i am one of your culprits - but I agree.
There are simpler solution to this problem - thread wise RSS feed - to track your favourite topics. (sorry to be geeky here, if anyone want to know the detail - can PM me). Can we rather have that?

Anol,

My computer interest and knowledge is almost comparable to a monkey. Ouch.  So I need something very basic that a monkey could operate.  LOLLOL

Angry

LOL

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TO THE MODERATORS

Author: krazijaanu   Replies: 1   Views: 389

krazijaanu 1 389 20 June 2008 at 9:12pm by Anuradha
Request to Moderators

2

Author: guhasuparna   Replies: 15   Views: 838

guhasuparna 15 838 24 September 2007 at 4:43pm by Anuradha
About this forum....(To Moderators)

Author: thandamausam   Replies: 2   Views: 394

thandamausam 2 394 23 September 2007 at 9:07am by Barnali
moderators

Author: beete lamhe   Replies: 7   Views: 459

beete lamhe 7 459 18 September 2007 at 6:10pm by Bhaskar.T
request to moderators

Author: sinamika   Replies: 0   Views: 356

sinamika 0 356 24 September 2006 at 11:06am by sinamika

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index