Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Manvi's illness revealed..BLOOD CANCER(link poste) (Page 4)

kyyfanatic Senior Member
kyyfanatic
kyyfanatic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_angel90

Well according to that FB page of ehmmbh Virat would fall in love with Maanvi.. but it has been more than a week and the guy hasn't even called her yet!!! Not even once have they shown that he's thinking about his bandarya.. 
Originally posted by  _innocent_

dnt worry!!.. Maanvii will get to knw abt the hassle she caused by calling Jeevika.. hence will end up calling Virat instead.. he will get annoyed cuz all the calls are for jeevika!!.. bt will still help her ! so i guess gr8 news for virman fans.. if it turns out to be true!
but most of her sources turns out true so.. lets wait and watch
Disclaimer.. i read that somewerLOL

Even I read this somewhr in fb... Won't mind even that but show some Virmaan at least

Edited by shrutiavm - 20 December 2011 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ohhh blood cancer...but tey can;t kill mannu na, iam sure there wud b a  scene of bone marrow transplantation. only jeevika can save her
2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
She has blood cancer... All the symptoms are dead on I know ppl with it and that's how they all started before they found out!!!
2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moheema

Blood cancer isLeukaemia. and cures forleukaemia are<font color="#333333" face="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif" size="2">Stem cell/bone marrow transplant. this is where the whole Sister love things gonna come in. I'm guessing Jeevika will be the only match and will with out a doubt help maanvi but maanvi will try to be amartyrand say no coz she doesn't want to jeevika suffer coz off her. this will highlight their relationship and eachothers love.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif" size="2">MY guessSmile</font>

Agreed but she has leukemia for sure without a doubt!!

notinuse

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i think cure of cancer is bone narrow transplantation  and this is main problem because jeevika might become pregnant very soon ...and it will be a tuff decission for her bc of her pregnancy she cant give her bone narrow to maanviOuch.
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I am shocked!!! ShockedDont worry guys our mannu is a strong ladki shes gunna fight it off Smile remember she has her virat to look after her! EmbarrassedI mean he was so worried at the wedding imagine what he is gunna do when he finds out!! Its so sad that shes ill and im really upset Cry becasue she is sooo cute!! I hope that whatever mannu's illness turns out to be Virat will look after her and take her to the checkups,keep ringing her to see if if she is okay and then as people have said that Virat will fall for her first Wink and i think this is what it is going to link on too!! Just my idea but Mannu will be fine she cant die otherwise the show would be incomplete. Jeevika would be heartbroken and all the Virman fans would be sad!!!

meLuvsParul

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Nooo!! it can't happen!! it would be devastatin' for Jeevika & what about our VirMan couple?! Viraat would be sooo sad! Cry
Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
we were all predicting that na...the whole blood cancer and then the marrow thing from jeevika. I just want the track to start already...enough draggingConfused

Go to top