Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers&Non-Bashers : ATTENTION PLEASE

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
For Bashers&Non-Bashers
Please Read that EmbarrassedBig smile:)

hello everyone Hugi'm not here to waste anyone's tym and you'r not here to waste yours but please pay attention on this post :) its important for all the members of this forum but also for other forum
sEmbarrassed

we all want peace right ?

then follow some rules and we can promise you all that nobody will never ever complain about any kind of bashing or bashersBig smile$
we all have our rights and obligations : its a kind of duty ...to stop all the "polution" in this forum and to avoid problems with other forums & their members : we have to stop reacting Approvewhenever you see some bashers here : as we all know that their goal is to make us react : theen why all of us are always replying to them ? why to give them what they want ? ConfusedWe have a Dev Team here right ? then why aren't we letting them do their work ? Embarrassed we don't have to worry about anything when they are here :) just inform them and everything will be okay , the person who's making problem will be punished so she/he will get her lesson Big smile theen Sab Kuch right ? but what can we expect from these " bashers" ? i mean if they are here its just to create problems : while all of us are reaction and paying all our attention to them : they are having funAngry and at the same time it hurts many other members of other forums because the basher is someone of their forum so they have to be ashamed and take the responsability of something they even don't know aboutEmbarrassedConfused it damages their image but also our image

Take this post as a final Warning from this forum SmileDear bashers: better will be for all of you stop making fun of us : i guess its what you want right ? but from now situation will change , nobody will pay attention to your stupid actionsSmile then we'll have fun seeing you out of I-F$ ... and to all my dear friends (non-bashers) of this forum and other forums , i have a very humble request to all of you :) do just inform Dev teams or directly  Mods of everyone's respective forumsEmbarrassed they will do their job perfectly and our duty will be completed too Big smile i hope that everthing will be fine from now *insha'allah* tought i'm sure that all of u are pretty smart and will ignore them but consider that as a welcome and a bye bye thread for all the bashersLOL We are here for arhi and the show naa ? so we'll paay attention to thaat ROFL spare me for this horrible speechConfusedROFL
i'm giving you below the list of our Dev Team

Moderators :

minuu

coolbies :
PurpleFairy , --sunshine-- , -Srushti-

thanks for giving us your tym to read this Hug
On Behalf of Dev Team

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 20 December 2011 at 7:44am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyreemuradika10DrArmaan_Guptatwinkle662-GreenEnvy-A_Nova_VidaSha...shrarrti..Winter_Soul..Maoh..-Niru-..invalidRichie-RichShaily._G1234_.UroojMs-PakOs.bfunofbb123reyaa.AymeenuttycleoAishu.memories_im--Sobi--shilparoxxClaraOswald...Damsel..Kokila11-Nithi-stardust-abjbdishiuwJyo.--Siva--masaf59.infinite.manjhapakhara-GredForge---sumana13---Kruti.S-chammak_challoanjani-pagli..Enchanteur..Bobbi.anu17tinsel..Amina..nyxx.Saraa.aa123.80pinky_blueskiespatakhaguddi* Unnati *naddiya26muffins2wafflesDark-HuesshybabeImzi-InnocentSoul---sunshine---Iruni-applesauce.HSFARiyaDuttaSunoNa...-MariaMars-.hea.incandescentNeloufer.-Deepali-Roshini1494-Araina-KinSanjkhushixprincessunaramishti_17.Jane..JennyPennyminuu

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Miss Hug

A good initiative by our Dev team !
Amen to that and to just let you know the good news, members have already started ignoring bashers Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Mariaa.SG

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Maria!!Hug

Most of us just ignore the Bashers or just report if need be!!EmbarrassedTongue

I would say definitely a good step by the Dev team...and I as a member really appreciate it!!Big smileStar 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123pooja_k93Mariaa.SG

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
sure marie..! sensible move this!
rmember guys, unless you want them to get back, don't give them the one thing they come here for : attention!
surely, we have better things about the show to discuss Wink

bfunofbb123Mariaa.SG

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
baby i never reply such kind of people untill m not boiled ROFL

bfunofbb123Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thaanks guys<3$ i kneew thaat all of you will be aware of it Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Stickied :)

I am going to read the whole post and edit my post.

Great post Maria!!!!!!

bfunofbb123Mariaa.SG

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
dats a gud idea maria!!!

bfunofbb123Mariaa.SG

Go to top