Remix

tia is really regreting (Page 2)

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamina

Originally posted by devilangel

serves tia right for regretting.... sorry but how could she suspect ranveer??

serves tia right for regretting???? what does that mean....regretting doesnt mean she is being punished...hope u know that..regretting means she realised that she was wrong and felt guilty and bad for having mistrusted ranny....

and btw....just imagine what they have been thru...ranny wanted to use and and hurt her to take revenge against her dad...any one in her place would have been a bit doubtful..she had trusted ranny last time too....before vrinda told her the revenge plan (wish she hadnt though)....and after all that....tia was so hurt...but all she did was stand up for ranny....who could have done that in real life...but she did that....and ranny was hurting over the lie...but never so much over the revenge bit...but tia still forgave him...never let him feel guilty ever....isnt that something as well....

yes she may be shouldnt have suspected ranny...but then ppl do make mistakes...everyone in remix has made one mistake or the other....thats what makes them real....whats imp is that after making mistakes u atlest realise that u have made mistake and see to it that u dont do it again...and try to make amend to the ppl u have hurt..sort of a penence may be...and i am sure tia will do everything she can to deserve being forgiven by ranny

exactly my sentiments lams Clap Clap Clap well said they r going thrgh a rough patch and they will get outa of this. btw lams how do u understand tia ranveer so well yaar Clap

Edited by veonal - 03 April 2006 at 10:14am

i luv ashi Senior Member
i luv ashi
i luv ashi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i totall agree with u ppl Big smile
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
dat wat in my mind too veo lamina how do u understand tia ranveer so well Wink
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veonal

serves tia right for regretting???? what does that mean....regretting doesnt mean she is being punished...hope u know that..regretting means she realised that she was wrong and felt guilty and bad for having mistrusted ranny....

and btw....just imagine what they have been thru...ranny wanted to use and and hurt her to take revenge against her dad...any one in her place would have been a bit doubtful..she had trusted ranny last time too....before vrinda told her the revenge plan (wish she hadnt though)....and after all that....tia was so hurt...but all she did was stand up for ranny....who could have done that in real life...but she did that....and ranny was  hurting over the lie...but never so much over the revenge bit...but tia still forgave him...never let him feel guilty ever....isnt that something as well....

yes she may be shouldnt have suspected ranny...but then ppl do make mistakes...everyone in remix has made one mistake or the other....thats what makes them real....whats imp is that after making mistakes u atlest realise that u have made mistake and see to it that u dont do it again...and try to make amend to the ppl u have hurt..sort of a penence may be...and i am sure tia will do everything she can to deserve being forgiven by ranny

exactly my sentiments lams Clap Clap Clap well said they r going thrgh a rough patch and they will get outa of this. btw lams how do u understand tia ranveer so well yaar Clap

very well written laminaClap....me 2 agree dat if tia can forgive ranny 4 d revenge thing without any explanations from him....ranny can easily forgive her dis timeEmbarrassed its the true test of their love 4 each otherEmbarrassed

Neetaldesai Goldie
Neetaldesai
Neetaldesai

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

yes becoz of tia sumeet ahuja takes back the case that y the police told ashi nd sonya yeh bail papers ki koi zarrorat nahin hain

i really hope ranny forgives tia i mean cmon yaar if tia could forgive ranveer abt that revenge thing which was even more serious then ranny shld be a little considerate

i totally agree with you

ranny should forgive tia and i am sure he will

and in yest epi tia's acting was mindblowingClapClap

i like the scene of ranny and shy

now i know that ranny aur tia ki lovestory itni jaldi khatam nahi hogi

Smile

aasma_remix Senior Member
aasma_remix
aasma_remix

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i agree wit veo n lamina tia is not completely rite but still there is nothing wrong in doubting someone u love.. especially with previous incident that has happened with them abt the revenge.
n its not like others dont doubt their loved one.. like even uv believes that ashi told latty to fake the draw n all.. even though he loves her.. (after yest's epi lvoe station im reassured that he does love her)
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

dat wat in my mind too veo lamina how do u understand tia ranveer so well Wink

id lyk to kno too LOLLOLLOL

newayz i agree too Big smile

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged

and btw....just imagine what they have been thru...ranny wanted to use and and hurt her to take revenge against her dad...any one in her place would have been a bit doubtful..she had trusted ranny last time too....before vrinda told her the revenge plan (wish she hadnt though)....and after all that....tia was so hurt...but all she did was stand up for ranny....who could have done that in real life...but she did that....and ranny was  hurting over the lie...but never so much over the revenge bit...but tia still forgave him...never let him feel guilty ever....isnt that something as well....

thanks for saying that....EmbarrassedWinkTongue

Go to top