India-Forums

Remix
Remix

tia is really regreting

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged
u know tdy i really felt bad 4 tia that scene with sumeet was so awesome Clap i luved the dialogues between 2 two of them and now tia really feels its becoz of her that ranny is suffering Cry Cry Cry i luved the way she was holding rannys picture nd praying Embarrassed those tears in tias eyes showed so much concern

but shy Dead tdy she was so fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wen she went 2 meet ranny her accent is gng from bad 2 worse and wats with that pink dress of hers Dead thnk god ranny removed his hand wen she put her hand on his hand Clap Clap Clap now i am really sure ranny wont do nething stupid its onli shy who mite brainwash him but not 4 long Big smile

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i agree....ranny was sensible Wink ....tia was carin Embarrassed ....n shy.....hopless is not the owrd 4 her Dead
remixrulz IF-Dazzler
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i know veo........tia was dsamn concerned abt ranny n her guilt worsened after she overheard d lil fake chat btn latty n shy.....
pata nahi shy ko kya milya hai jale par namak chidakke.......
she herself isnt helpin ranny n wudnt let d others too...by d way do u think tia already got ranny's bail coz d officer told sonia's lawyer"ab iski zarurat nahi padegi"???? Confused
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yes becoz of tia sumeet ahuja takes back the case that y the police told ashi nd sonya yeh bail papers ki koi zarrorat nahin hain

i really hope ranny forgives tia i mean cmon yaar if tia could forgive ranveer abt that revenge thing which was even more serious then ranny shld be a little considerate
foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged
tia (talking only abt tia here) loves ranny so much ....but she is so innocent and naive..she gets easily influenced...she is going to feel guilty about this for a long time i guess..coz all she has always wanted is to see ranny happy...she was even willing to go thru pain for him with his dad revenge thing...so this is going to be tough for her to get over...and ranny too i guess is going to be miffed with her for some time....they was they are....guess they are going to be a bit ackward with each other after this...atlest for some time...with ranny being hurt and angry and tia feeling guilty like crazy....i am hoping for love conquers all and teachs u some lessons too ..so i am kinda hoping that tia will learn to trust ranny over anyone else from now on...and hope that ranny finds it in his heart to forgive tia...may be coz his love for her is deeper than his anger or hurt...hopefully (fingers crossed)

as for the shy thing...veo i am depending on your word for this....the remix directors have deviated from the rebelde story on some occassions before following it all the way again..i am hoping that this is one of those times when they dont follow the rebelde story atlest for tia ranny...the way i see it....shy makes claims of trust n love in front of latty n tia...but she doesnt love ranny...coz for her reputation is more imp than helping ranny...plus that whole acting like spider trapping ranny isnt love...not to mention that in love u dont take away that person's happiness - tia like in this case...so i hope ..seriously hope that before doing something stupid coz he is angry or hurt coz of tia...hope that ranny finds out the truth abt shy....and on the other side...tia finds the truth abt raghu...lets hope this happenes..lets hope someone from remix reads this and realises that this is what the fans want...and hopefully show this for us!!!
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
serves tia right for regretting.... sorry but how could she suspect ranveer??
foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veonal

yes becoz of tia sumeet ahuja takes back the case that y the police told ashi nd sonya yeh bail papers ki koi zarrorat nahin hain

i really hope ranny forgives tia i mean cmon yaar if tia could forgive ranveer abt that revenge thing which was even more serious then ranny shld be a little considerate

i totally agree with u....the revenge bit was much more serious..and when tia found out she was really hurt....but even then she tried to only support and understand ranny in all that and be there for him....and help ease his pain in whatever way she could..even if it meant letting him hurt her...she was okay with even that

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devilangel

serves tia right for regretting.... sorry but how could she suspect ranveer??

serves tia right for regretting???? what does that mean....regretting doesnt mean she is being punished...hope u know that..regretting means she realised that she was wrong and felt guilty and bad for having mistrusted ranny....

and btw....just imagine what they have been thru...ranny wanted to use and and hurt her to take revenge against her dad...any one in her place would have been a bit doubtful..she had trusted ranny last time too....before vrinda told her the revenge plan (wish vrinda hadnt though)....and after all that....tia was so hurt...but all she did was stand up for ranny....who could have done that in real life...but she did that....and ranny was  hurting over the lie...but never so much over the revenge bit...but tia still forgave him...never let him feel guilty ever....isnt that something as well....

yes she may be shouldnt have suspected ranny...but then ppl do make mistakes...everyone in remix has made one mistake or the other....thats what makes them real....whats imp is that after making mistakes u atlest realise that u have made mistake and see to it that u dont do it again...and try to make amend to the ppl u have hurt..sort of a penence may be...and i am sure tia will do everything she can to deserve being forgiven by ranny

Edited by lamina - 03 April 2006 at 10:10am

Go to top