India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

latest promo (Page 2)

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks for the article latuWinku said right this week dedicated to td only although every week is dedicated to itWink.....but as for the sting operation the zoom channel is showing so much that sting operation in td.. sting operation in td..Angry

they have really made a news yaar....

& above that i m fighting with m9 mom everyday on this......i keeping telling why need to show all thid in td....& she keeps clamoring..why u keeping telling this to me.....Angry

i think this whole week in going to be really bad for me.....Cry

Fiza

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged

ha ha ha............i can understand ur Mom's and ur feelings. But u know shaadi ke baad hubby dear will not be able to tell us such things , nahin tho they know what they will have to faceWink.......so enjoy since we can tell and get away with discussing and telling anything with our Mom, since what our Mom says is always right and is the best advise we can get.

Yeah this sting operation is TD is AngryAngry.

And ya filhaal hum sab ki zindagi TD ( ya DK Wink) ke Irdh Girdh juda hain. ( at the moment  Our life revolves aroung TD or is it DK Wink.

Cheers

Lata

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Hi

lata totally agree life at present revolves around TD for me and India forums i can't live without reading the posts and speaking to everyone i really crave for it..

It is like a dose of medicine, shot of drug dont' know how to express it but it is addictive and soooooooooooooooo is ASHISH...my god he is so cool and now with this sting thing i am feeling extremly sorry for our heroooooooooooo poooooooooooor babyCry..Hope this ordeal is over...

Samy

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

absolutely. not only fuming with anger but was thoroughly embarassed when I watched the promo and noticed my hubby watching it too. Wink.

yesterday i was in embarrassing situation while seeing the promo since my mom  had come home early and when she saw the sting operation  promo she started giving a lecture on the degrading standards of the serials.AngryStern SmileUnhappy

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Yeah Samy ur right.

And Jingle Big smile, I agree with ur Mom. Just imagine her daughter watching all this stuff.....ha ha....lekin this sting operation of TD ne tho hum sabka jeena haram kar diya.....AngryDeadCry

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged
since disha's mom suhas also saw news i hope she doesnot ask disha to leave the sehagal house or ask her  to give divorce to dkConfused
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:30am | IP Logged

No1TD Fan wrote :

I just read this and realised that DK sehgal doesn't have anything 2 give 2 that girl cos he says I'll give u anything  (I will give you money, a car, and a bungalow; whatever you ask.) becuase gargi has already taken everything. THIS MEANS THIS THING DIDN'T HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT AGES AGO WHEN HE HAD EVERYTHING.

Tell me what u think.

ha ha.....gr8 going No1TD fan , ur absolutely right. Welcome to our India Forums gang. This is ur 2nd post I guess. But ur statement is perfect.

Cheers

Lata

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Hi

Yes lata the article i got from Yahoo also Read:

"Starting Monday, it will be revealed that Dushyant Sehgal's (Ashish Nayyar) past has come back to haunt in the form of a secretly taped video".

It surely is something from his past this article clearly states that but still i feel so bad .....tears rolling downCry

Samy

Go to top