Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

lata totally agree life at present revolves around TD for me and India forums i can't live without reading the posts and speaking to everyone i really crave for it..

It is like a dose of medicine, shot of drug dont' know how to express it but it is addictive and soooooooooooooooo is ASHISH...my god he is so cool and now with this sting thing i am feeling extremly sorry for our heroooooooooooo poooooooooooor baby😭..Hope this ordeal is over...

Samy

jingle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata

absolutely. not only fuming with anger but was thoroughly embarassed when I watched the promo and noticed my hubby watching it too. πŸ˜‰.

yesterday i was in embarrassing situation while seeing the promo since my mom  had come home early and when she saw the sting operation  promo she started giving a lecture on the degrading standards of the serials.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜”

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Samy ur right.

And Jingle πŸ˜ƒ, I agree with ur Mom. Just imagine her daughter watching all this stuff.....ha ha....lekin this sting operation of TD ne tho hum sabka jeena haram kar diya.....😑🀒😭

jingle thumbnail
since disha's mom suhas also saw news i hope she doesnot ask disha to leave the sehagal house or ask her  to give divorce to dkπŸ˜•
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No1TD Fan wrote :

I just read this and realised that DK sehgal doesn't have anything 2 give 2 that girl cos he says I'll give u anything  (I will give you money, a car, and a bungalow; whatever you ask.) becuase gargi has already taken everything. THIS MEANS THIS THING DIDN'T HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT AGES AGO WHEN HE HAD EVERYTHING.

Tell me what u think.

ha ha.....gr8 going No1TD fan , ur absolutely right. Welcome to our India Forums gang. This is ur 2nd post I guess. But ur statement is perfect.

Cheers

Lata

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Yes lata the article i got from Yahoo also Read:

"Starting Monday, it will be revealed that Dushyant Sehgal's (Ashish Nayyar) past has come back to haunt in the form of a secretly taped video".

It surely is something from his past this article clearly states that but still i feel so bad .....tears rolling down😭

Samy

Asian Princess thumbnail

OMG DK says that!!!!!!!! hai hai lolll... yeh ure right no1td fan he must have said that before he married disha!!! But now hes good πŸ˜ƒ

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani πŸ˜‰

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry guys..but here r the some changes in the promo post.....

first azuba & rano is not there...& the news reader uses such a abuse language for our dk...''dk sehgal asheel harkate hue paye gaye"...ooofff😑

Fiza

mitto thumbnail

i just hate to watch all these rubbishπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

anyways i don't want disha to question dk in front of all and insult him or corner him πŸ˜²πŸ˜’

our poor dk😭😭😭

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Oh god the language is so disgusting......i dont'  even want to watch the episodes becuase i am going to get really upset at this can't take him being humilitated like this as recently he has been so helpless anyway, lost his business and his mum is not well and on top disha is not helping matters... I feel so badddddddddd.😭

Samy