adorableaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice start...
plz pm me...
dramaqueen247 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start...hopefully this jealousy that I sense that's going to come b/w virat and manvi is hopefully going to create a love story for them!!! :D
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Dr Manan doesn't think of Maanvi like that so she'll have a heart break
Viraat only thinks about Maanvi now as he has already had a heartbreak
Maybe after Maanvi finds out that Dr Manan doesn't love her; she'll start talking to Viraat more so hide the sadness. Viraat will start liking her talking to him everyday. Viraat already likes her and Maanvi will slowly start liking him too; try finding reasons to meet him. After a long wait, they both express their feelings for each other and then after a lot of fights with the family; the family will accept them to be together so then they will live happily ever after. 
Sorry for the long prediction :/
Btw, I found this on the Forums page so when you update, please PM me. Thanks :)
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awesome 
please pm wen u update the next part!!
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

<font color="#666666">Nice start
Dr Manan doesn't think of Maanvi like that so she'll have a heart break
Viraat only thinks about Maanvi now as he has already had a heartbreak
Maybe after Maanvi finds out that Dr Manan doesn't love her; she'll start talking to Viraat more so hide the sadness. Viraat will start liking her talking to him everyday. Viraat already likes her and Maanvi will slowly start liking him too; try finding reasons to meet him. After a long wait, they both express their feelings for each other and then after a lot of fights with the family; the family will accept them to be together so then they will live happily ever after.
Sorry for the long prediction :/</font>

<font color="#666666">Btw, I found this on the Forums page so when you update, please PM me. Thanks :)</font>

Lol I won't tell 😆
thesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaqueen247

Nice start...hopefully this jealousy that I sense that's going to come b/w virat and manvi is hopefully going to create a love story for them!!! :D

😉 who knows 😉
thesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Talli-

Hey, Really Nice Update.. She Loves Dr. Manan But He Doesn't Love Her.. Do I Sense A Jealousy Track Coming In Where Maanvi And Viraat Will Get Togther To Make Dr. Manan And Sanjana JealousBut They Might Fall In Love In The End?I Think So.. But I Might Be Wrong.. Do Continue Soon And Thank You For The PM..

Talli, thanks so much yaar!!! N bcoz uv supported me throughout all my boring ss's n os's...there's something specialy 4 u coming up 😛
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
O.o niceee!! Hmm yeah hope your story takes a twist and than there manvi and virat happens!! Wow!! This is a interesting and nice start:) pls continue and PM me thanks! :))
thesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlvwithehmmbh

O.o niceee!! Hmm yeah hope your story takes a twist and than there manvi and virat happens!! Wow!! This is a interesting and nice start:) pls continue and PM me thanks! :))

Mmm...a twist??????? I'll have to think about that... 😆
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have just read the introduction & part 1 & i must admit that i m not the only one to think that Dr. Manan may become the the third angle of Virman's lovestory. Anyway as far as ur SS is concerned it totally is awesome, its a gr8 idea & i think so far this is one of the best in my list. 

muuuaahh ðŸ˜‰ 

> Love:- Ruchi