Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

April Fool Joke!!!

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I was in such a great mood on Saturday to enjoy the April fool's day. I had few people in my mind to call personally and fool them.

ONE AND ONLY ONE FOOL WAS our ROMANCE QUEEN aka Hema. I called her to tell her that I am calling from JJKN set. and told her that JJKN Creative Department read and reviewed all the letters they received from India Forum members and APURVA picked few letters and the Best Letter he PICKED was Hema's.

Friends, when I was talking to her I was praying to God that she is with her Family. She was soooooooooooooooo Excited to hear that her letter was picked and liked by Apurva. For few seconds she didn't believe me, but then She believed me and said that I will be more happier if Apurva personally call me. I said, he is not at the SET this week. He will be calling you to Thank you personally once he is back to work.

She was over dosed with excitement and she fainted right away. Her Brother-in-law had to call the I-F AMBULANCE and take her to the MENTAL HOSPITAL.

Since it was all my fault, I called her after an hour to find out her HALAT and she was still in SHOCK!!!

It was so much fun on Saturday. I did another April Fool joke on my Sister-In-law and my Best Friend. My friend was OK. He believes me so much that he didn't even think about April fool Joke. When I told him that it was just a joke, we had a good laugh. But my Sisiter-in law was BURNING and FUMING so much inside her that she tried her best to fool me with couple of different thing but failed badly.

Sorry, I couldn't share this with you guys same day because I am always very busy on the Weekend.

Have a great day'

Love you

Neelam

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hey Neelam, what about the other Wink joke???? Confused
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
No, Hansa, I could'nt get hold of her. Either she purposely didn't turn on the phone, or she was working that day. I know from my kids, on the weekends, they want to have 12 hours sleep. May be she was sleepilng for long hours and went to work after. May be another day,another month, I will surprise her with my phone call.
So how was your APRIL 1ST. Did you call or you got caught anywhere???
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I NEVER play pranks Neelam, I'm a good gal Wink

Actually, I was extremely busy that day!!! Cry
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
OMG....pooooooor Hema!! LOL
Wicked wicked Neelam di!!! Wink
drrkamra Senior Member
drrkamra
drrkamra

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Wow! Neelam Didi, aapne Hema ko bana dala! Now where is Hema Wink
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
lol, hema is so cute Embarrassed ....she never lets the other person talk on the phone LOL ...when i spoke to her, she went on and on and never let me had a word in LOL Embarrassed ...but nevertheless, she is so full of life that i actually felt like talkign to one of my hyper friends of my same age
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
hailaaaaaaa LOL LOL

Go to top