Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Cafe round Contorversary (Page 3)

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

swetha I think ppl just close eyes and randoly choose contestants LOL I guess people vote on regional basis but they make sure gals get out first ...dont know when we will see gal as Idol..If u r tring in II2 count my one 1 Tongue

Mans bhai, I had once heard a theory that girls voted girls out. Girls vote in huge numbers, and they mostly vote for guys. Hmm...another factor not related to talent, which can push talented girls out.

So taking all these undesirable factors into consideration, do you think it will work better if people are asked to vote for the one who should be eliminated? Will people vote sensibly then? 

amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svm73

swetha I think ppl just close eyes and randoly choose contestants LOL I guess people vote on regional basis but they make sure gals get out first ...dont know when we will see gal as Idol..If u r tring in II2 count my one 1 Tongue

Mans bhai, I had once heard a theory that girls voted girls out. Girls vote in huge numbers, and they mostly vote for guys. Hmm...another factor not related to talent, which can push talented girls out.

So taking all these undesirable factors into consideration, do you think it will work better if people are asked to vote for the one who should be eliminated? Will people vote sensibly then? 

u'v got a point. but i think a lot of ppl are already under the misconception tht they havta vote for the one they want out (going by the voting pattern)Wink....as far as a girl indian idol si concerned, i was quite sure that it wouldn't be happening this time around. there were some good ones like meenal n monali but IMHO nothing to match upto karu or ameys calibre ( or may bi feel this way cuz i'm a girlWink
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritha19

Originally posted by svm73

u'v got a point. but i think a lot of ppl are already under the misconception tht they havta vote for the one they want out (going by the voting pattern)Wink....as far as a girl indian idol si concerned, i was quite sure that it wouldn't be happening this time around. there were some good ones like meenal n monali but IMHO nothing to match upto karu or ameys calibre ( or may bi feel this way cuz i'm a girlWink

Big smile ....Hey I'm a girl too...and I agree with you on that the girls were not as good as Amey or Karunya, but they were better than Sandeep and Anuj in my opinion. So may be one of them could have made it to top three had the format been different in some way.

I don't know if you watched SRGMP, but there also girls didn't make it to top 3, and Nihira was a sure contender for top 2 I thought. 

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Lot of peoples started asking this question but guess no one has answer.
Why the cafe rounds on II2 were arranged in Delhi,Ahmedabad and Lakhnau?I am not regional but why they havent arrnaged any show in Chennai or Banglore or Hydbad ?

My logic says they are geting maxmum number of votes from Delhi, ahmadabad and lakhnau and may be thats the reason .I might be wrong so if u know any other reason please write Smile

hi

i agree with u..the reason might be getting votes from all 3 cities

huzi

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
hi..
i wanted this time a gal to be an idol.
ut lets c wat happens in II3
huzi
Knicks420 IF-Rockerz
Knicks420
Knicks420

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Sony is Japanese company and only cares about getting rich. LOL   LOL
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Lot of peoples started asking this question but guess no one has answer.
Why the cafe rounds on II2 were arranged in Delhi,Ahmedabad and Lakhnau?I am not regional but why they havent arrnaged any show in Chennai or Banglore or Hydbad ?

My logic says they are geting maxmum number of votes from Delhi, ahmadabad and lakhnau and may be thats the reason .I might be wrong so if u know any other reason please write

I doubt that. Both Neha and Dilpreet were from Delhi. Dilpreet never made it to the galas and Neha was voted out early in the galas. Unless they don't vote for girls or didn't vote early on in the galas, I don't see how max votes could come from there.

I think they organized shows in cities other than the contestants' hometowns to promote them all over India, in hopes of getting max votes. Other factors like population would also impact their decision I guess. Also the point of travelling and costs etc makes sense too.
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Ronnie .. you are so totally random .. !! LOL .. But makes sense ... ! Big smile

Go to top