India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Cafe round Contorversary (Page 2)

Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hey its BUSINESS why do they care about who wins !! and business profit is your goal.

so SONY is right !! it is PUBLIC who should decide who deserves the best..... Sony is just medium so stop blaming them.

my 2 cents

Edited by Shweta06 - 03 April 2006 at 9:20am

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.S.P.I.R.E

Yeah this shows that SONY only cares about the number of votes but not spreading the talent ... These are all cheap stunts made by SONY ...

Well if they haven't ever been to B'lore, Hyd, and Chennai .. how would they even know how many people are in to it ? May be the people who do watch dun show much interest in voting coz there are no auditions over there and they treat t hat part of India as another world . !

yeah sony should start auditions in blore or chennai too as there is lot of talent in that part ...Unless and untill they make some changes in format/jury and overall show II3 future looks in dark
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged
But they maximum utelised to get mroe votes & tahst why they didnt coem to south rt?...

Voting bank is north east middle area....

Eventhough they wont come to South he is getting good appreciatiosn from other area & thats why karu still in II ...He was stolen all teh show too...

Sony maximum utelsed with less money & am sure they have got atleast 50 laks votes thsi time....
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mans

Originally posted by A.S.P.I.R.E

Yeah this shows that SONY only cares about the number of votes but not spreading the talent ... These are all cheap stunts made by SONY ...

Well if they haven't ever been to B'lore, Hyd, and Chennai .. how would they even know how many people are in to it ? May be the people who do watch dun show much interest in voting coz there are no auditions over there and they treat t hat part of India as another world . !

yeah sony should start auditions in blore or chennai too as there is lot of talent in that part ...Unless and untill they make some changes in format/jury and overall show II3 future looks in dark
yup ... esp. after Amey's episode, I wonder how many of the really talented people would wanna take part in this ??? Ouch
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumesh

But they maximum utelised to get mroe votes & tahst why they didnt coem to south rt?...

Voting bank is north east middle area....

Eventhough they wont come to South he is getting good appreciatiosn from other area & thats why karu still in II ...He was stolen all teh show too...

Sony maximum utelsed with less money & am sure they have got atleast 50 laks votes thsi time....

I still dont know how come antara got out ...I mean she was talented but anyway talent doesnt matter in these shows ...I am talking about voting from north east ...they should have voted for her ...if they can make xx guy winner then why not antara ...Tongue
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I am still trying to figure out what drives people to vote for the people they vote ...

If you say region, NE, as mans mentioned, then Antara should have won .. Coz she was the only contestant from that area .. Shouldn't be that hard to pool in votes .. But nah .. she didn't even make it to top 3 Ouch

If you say looks, then I think Amey, Meenal, Monali, and PANNA are good looking with amazing voice ... damn! most didnt even make it to 3-4 gala ... ! Ouch

If you say singing ... i highly doubt anyone's voting keeping that in mind .. anyways, top 3 should have been Amey, Karunya, Antara/Meenal/Panna ... but, oopsie .. ! only one of them is in Top 3 ... Ouch

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
swetha I think ppl just close eyes and randoly choose contestants LOL I guess people vote on regional basis but they make sure gals get out first ...dont know when we will see gal as Idol..If u r tring in II2 count my one 1 Tongue
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
totally agree !! its is about time we should have GIRL as indian idol !!!! if u watch SrGmP Sanchali is best suited for this title

about Voting it is like POLITICS who has more MLAs will become Pradhan Mantri :)

Go to top