India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

manyata's behaviour after becoming a princess

sherni_ashish Senior Member
sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hey there. Manyata is becoming such a jungly after she knows she is a princessAngry...i mean the last scene with the coacroches was disgusting coz it shows that she likes to live with coacroches and was quite amused with the situation.Shocked  besides b4 she used 2 b very sweet with every1 with elders n every1 liked her.and now when she finds out ke ye aek rajkumari hai itni khudgars aur heartless bangay. she doesnt even feel sorry  4 her mom who is in pain..she knew how to behave b4 so y suddently y they changed her so much?i liked her character b4. story writers pleeease stop n think 4 a while. she was poor not an animal or a jungly animal. dnt take out her sweetness n respect. now she has no manners at all.Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShAmzluvtwilight19lifeztuf-Misek-shena07

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I got the exact sentiments.. Even though you're brought up in a chawl, you can still distinguish between right and wrong.. How can she just sit on the floor.. p.s. i think CV's are just focusing way too much on her impratical behaviour.. tbh everyone has a commonsense and tammez but lately i think Manyata is shown lacking all this which is not a very good sign.. I am kinda loosing intrest to watch all this bakwaas of hers (Akash scens to be added) Unhappy except for Manveer scenes Blushing and Udayveer Heart.. At least they talk some sense..

Also can't wait to see Manyata turned into a well behaved and beautiful princess (Which is goin to take ages at this rate Unhappy)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShAmz

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yaar she is not able to get into her head i mean she is not understanding dat she is a rajkumari...so she is being impractical... n all these things maybe just to irritate the ppl in rajmahal...she is put into such a situation n she is not being able to cope up so suddenly... she may take some time after which she may become like old manyata... if u did watch princess dairies... when mia was told she was a princess by her grandma she behaved impractically too... she took time n slowly became the best person n princess dat everyone was proud of... just give our manyata some time guys...
lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limbu.simmy

I got the exact sentiments.. Even though you're brought up in a chawl, you can still distinguish between right and wrong.. How can she just sit on the floor.. p.s. i think CV's are just focusing way too much on her impratical behaviour.. tbh everyone has a commonsense and tammez but lately i think Manyata is shown lacking all this which is not a very good sign.. I am kinda loosing intrest to watch all this bakwaas of hers (Akash scens to be added) Unhappy except for Manveer scenes Blushing and Udayveer Heart.. At least they talk some sense..

Also can't wait to see Manyata turned into a well behaved and beautiful princess (Which is goin to take ages at this rate Unhappy)...

i agree! i miss her old character! i'm slowly losing interest in this show! i feel that i wait all day to watch the new episode only for the manveer scenes! i can't wait for her and uday to get somewhere in their relationship! and i can't wait for her to become a proper princess, but at this rate, it's going to take forever! Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShAmzsherni_ashish

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top