TWINKLE OF SHARIBS EYE-A MID-DAY REPORT!!

angel1601 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Twinkle of Sharib's eye
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   April 3, 2006

Sharib and Twinkle
Romance is in the air on Zee show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa — Ek Main Aur Ek Tu.

Contestants Twinkle and Sharib are an item, so enamoured of each other that they are unhappy singing with their show partners Vishwas and Banjyotsna, and would rather sing duets together.

Reveals a unit source, "Twinkle and Sharib are in love and share an awesome chemistry."

Judges' decision

When judges Hariharan and Leslie Lewis informed Twinkle on March 20 that Vishwas would be her singing partner, she went to creative director Gajendra Singh and pleaded to be paired with Sharib, instead. Gajendra says he told her that would not be possible.

"I explained to Twinkle that I could not interfere with the judges' decision. They had done what they thought was right. Later, I saw Sharib crying."

Says Twinkle, "I am very hot tempered. So it's not easy for people to understand me. But Sharib understands me perfectly. We are very good friends. But Sharib and I are not seeing each other. I have a boyfriend, and he has a girlfriend." But she refused to say who her mystery man was.

Cough hiccup

The set at Famous Studio was witness to another drama in the Twinkle-Sharib love story one week later. Vishwas coughed while singing (in the March 30 episode), and Twinkle threw a tantrum backstage because she felt he would spoil their act.

Says the source, "Twinkle argued with the creatives, but when they did not relent and did not give their jodi another opportunity, she broke down.

She told Singh that if she had Sharib as her partner, the goof-up would not have happened. The creatives were not unjustified in their decision — Vishwas had erred and it wasn't a genuine cough." Confirms Gajendra. "Twinkle started crying and I had to calm her down."

When contacted, Twinkle says, "All this did happen. Actually, Vishwas and I belong to different schools of music, so we have to make many adjustments in selecting our song.

Plus, I am reserved and don't gel immediately with everybody. I wanted to sing with Sharib. I've known him closely since Challenge 2005. But now, Vishwas and I are understanding each other."

sorry if this has been posted earlier

http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/april/134421.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangboy thumbnail
OMG then she is mor erude than Sharib
bollywood_queen thumbnail
omg!...it might have been posted before but this is the first heard of this!...i'm really surprised...he's 17 and she's 21 😕 ...it's actually kinda funny if it's true
angel1601 thumbnail
i doubt this is just another publicity stunt 😕
soulsoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: scs07

all scripted...

Bullseye 😉
it's a stupid script at that...pairing a 17-yr old boy with a 20-yr old girl 🤢 ...if they wanted to make it a bit more realistic they should've said twinkle and vishwas (unless vishwas is married?)....or ujjaini and aishwarya...i'd believe that 1 anyday! 😆
simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gossips and more gossips !!! Duh, the things that gets people going these days !!!

Shweta06 thumbnail
besides good look she lacks everything else ... Sanchali rocks !! look at her she is paired with Rajeev (dark horse) but she is determined to win whatever the conditions are, on the other hand twinkle giving excuses !!!
Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Arrey yeh new zamane ka chhhokra hai, aajkal to chhokra log paida hote hi sabse pahle nurse pe line marta hai.😃

😆😆😆

Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think the boyfriend Twinkle is talking about might be Vinit!! Because all the clues that Vinit gave us, Twinkle fits into all of them!