India-Forums

Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai
Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai

doubt in 30 mar episode

sweetcanndy Groupbie
sweetcanndy
sweetcanndy

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
in the 29th march episode preview i read the scene where kittu asks Daksha if she thought she was stealing yuvraj from her.... wht did daksha reply? can someone update me only that scene? thx a lot in advance

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
sorry about that someone from india will have to uplight you on that here in USA we are 1 week behind due to criket matches going on in India Big smile
simply me Newbie
simply me
simply me

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey...let me knoe 2...i dont get sahara...as iam frm uae...plz lemme knoe 2....oh plzplzplz preety plzpzlz Smile
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

oh that . i can give a good description of that scene.
From this you'll coem to know how much daksha ican become mean to kittu for nothing, also hopelessly she is blindly imagining yuvraj loves her or doesnt love her because kituu wont let him.

well that day when kittu and daksha's findings didnt match(kittu didnt find anything against amrit biwi and daksha found things against her) kittu said may be both political parties are just using them and making them pawns in their own game, but suddenly daksha becomes quite moody and all furious on kittu and kinda scolds her on being irresponisble and wrong, then sudenly she acuses kittu - tum yeh ulta report is liye de rahi ho taki yuvraj ke nazar mein main galat sabit ho jaun( you're doing all this to make yuvraj dislike me)? kittu is dumb founded by her unexpected outburst..but after some more from daksha she also loses her cool and blurts out - aap kehna chahti hain ke main aap se yuvraj sir ko chhin rahi hoon...agar woh aap ko pasand nahin karte hain toh aap apna personal frusteration mujh pe kyun nikal rahin hain ( you mean to say i am taking away yuvraj sir from you, if he doesnt like u, what am i to do, u r venting ur personal frusteration on me) ...and this silences daksha and she leaves offended...later kittu repents for having been blunt, and daksha wonders if kittu isnt really responsible.

SFatima328 Senior Member
SFatima328
SFatima328

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
oh great thankz allot!!!!! very descriptive and nicely done thankz once again! Clap
Huma2 Senior Member
Huma2
Huma2

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
good one!
Clap Clap
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:43am | IP Logged

u r very welcome frnes.
SearchSat Senior Member