Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

WORTHFULL MEMBER OF THE FORUM-HARPY (Page 8)

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpy

Originally posted by saara 1

harpy.....mamoo bole toe congo...1st of all Clap

dis cute little mamiii...bole toe is very sweetiie n cutie pie.........n full of creativity......uffffffff...her analysis are hilarious LOL saara mood theek kardetii hain..... Wink LOL LOL

I really loved da way she once complained tht noone shud copy her.....cartoon....fic..idea.... LOL Wink ......ummmm....harpy is very neutral......i hav neva seen her fight....wid anyone.......pata nahi kyun kabhi kabhi yeh bohat serious lagti hai mujheeee..... Confused LOL LOL ....lekin isski posts padhke lagta hai ke nahi i am wrongggg... Ouch LOL

overall she is a gr8 person to hav aroundddd.....deir r very few ppl like her in dis world.....must say she is very UNIQUE N ANTIQUE ......sowwie..yaar rhyme kar raha tha iss liye likh diyaaa LOL

Confusedhow did u know i'm antique???if u've had come across the actual me..then u would have known how much i hate some actor and characters in diff programs..Angryarghh..my friends would never say i'm neutral cause i'm short and hot tempered but don't show it here...LOL

btwn thnx...for saying me antique..cause i'm one

harpy....apun hai bhai loog sab ki khabar rakhta haiii.....kya pata kab kiski supari leeni padh jaayeee Wink

abe oo..bhai log mujhse darne lagene agar galti se bhi mujhe gussa aaya to...when i'm angr people stay away from me 5 miles and think 10 times before speaking to me..meri supari li naa..to aise questions se sir ko ghumaaungi ki khud ki supaari leni hogi...LOL

harpy tere Q. ka na mere paas bhi ......kai baar logical aur kai baar illogical ans hota hai.......WinkLOL.....abhi fikar mat kar teri supari leene ka waqt nhi aaya haiii......jab aaye ga na ...toe aane se pehle bata doongi tujheeeLOL

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteAreej

Harpy this is for you:

If I Could...

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best:
A friend that's always there.
                               -Unknown

Harpy..never got a chance to actually ask you..

Will you be my friend?? Embarrassed

yes i would surely like to be ur friend..and very much thanx for the quote...Embarrassed

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

harpy.....mamoo bole toe congo...1st of all Clap

dis cute little mamiii...bole toe is very sweetiie n cutie pie.........n full of creativity......uffffffff...her analysis are hilarious LOL saara mood theek kardetii hain..... Wink LOL LOL

I really loved da way she once complained tht noone shud copy her.....cartoon....fic..idea.... LOL Wink ......ummmm....harpy is very neutral......i hav neva seen her fight....wid anyone.......pata nahi kyun kabhi kabhi yeh bohat serious lagti hai mujheeee..... Confused LOL LOL ....lekin isski posts padhke lagta hai ke nahi i am wrongggg... Ouch LOL

overall she is a gr8 person to hav aroundddd.....deir r very few ppl like her in dis world.....must say she is very UNIQUE N ANTIQUE ......sowwie..yaar rhyme kar raha tha iss liye likh diyaaa LOL

Confusedhow did u know i'm antique???if u've had come across the actual me..then u would have known how much i hate some actor and characters in diff programs..Angryarghh..my friends would never say i'm neutral cause i'm short and hot tempered but don't show it here...LOL

btwn thnx...for saying me antique..cause i'm one

harpy....apun hai bhai loog sab ki khabar rakhta haiii.....kya pata kab kiski supari leeni padh jaayeee Wink

abe oo..bhai log mujhse darne lagene agar galti se bhi mujhe gussa aaya to...when i'm angr people stay away from me 5 miles and think 10 times before speaking to me..meri supari li naa..to aise questions se sir ko ghumaaungi ki khud ki supaari leni hogi...LOL

harpy tere Q. ka na mere paas bhi ......kai baar logical aur kai baar illogical ans hota hai.......WinkLOL.....abhi fikar mat kar teri supari leene ka waqt nhi aaya haiii......jab aaye ga na ...toe aane se pehle bata doongi tujheeeLOL

do inform me...to i'll keep my boduguards...

trups IF-Dazzler
trups
trups

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
congrats  HarpyClapu deserve it........

Ilook at u as teacher(strict) of kth forumWinkLOLLOLbecuse ur questions about each and every scene r very hardLOL..
.....ur obervation about every scene of the kth is awasome....u r very talented.....
with ur creative work u keep kth forum rocking......God bless u harpy......from the bottom of my heart I wish u all the bestSmileThumbs Up

Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deeya

Hey Harpy.. you are all deserving..
gr8 gng...

thank u if i ever got a chance naa to question u..i'll definately do that cause i think ur a intresting person to talk with...Tongue

yah u can question me 2 day cause ill b on net in the afternoon...

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trups

congrats  HarpyClapu deserve it........

Ilook at u as teacher(strict) of kth forumWinkLOLLOLbecuse ur questions about each and every scene r very hardLOL..
.....ur obervation about every scene of the kth is awasome....u r very talented.....
with ur creative work u keep kth forum rocking......God bless u harpy......from the bottom of my heart I wish u all the bestSmileThumbs Up

me a teacher???,,,oh i was just 11-12 yrs old when i noticed those scenes...that's a very young age..btwn from day 1 went to school from nursery i thought to become a teacher....LOL

thank u trupti dii...

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Hey Harpy.. you are all deserving..
gr8 gng...

thank u if i ever got a chance naa to question u..i'll definately do that cause i think ur a intresting person to talk with...Tongue

yah u can question me 2 day cause ill b on net in the afternoon...

first of all i would like to ask u r u intrested in maths..cause i failed to find a single person intrested in maths...LOL

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
harpy...... mai tumko apni bst frnds mai sai ek samajhta tha... socha tha kai aaj tumko yahan khush ker doon ga... laikin tumhaari 1 line nai maira dil tor diya.... Cry

Go to top