Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

   
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

WORTHFULL MEMBER OF THE FORUM-HARPY (Page 5)

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 3773

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barnali

Originally posted by livingforce

Sorry sorry sorry yeh mujhse galti se huwa hai...

Seems yu were too eagerLOL

Abt Harpy I can say one thng She is very sweet and helpfull.Tongue on many occasions I had asked for help from her and she was very eager to help out.and tht too within few minutes time. I needed some video and within few minutes it would land up on my mail Big smile 

I hav always enjoyed her creative work. Missed thm inbetween whn she was almost absent frm the forum. Harpy thught would tel yu somethng in our own language. a vry famos quote -

Manush Manusher Kache Ochena Bhabe Ashe, 
Kintu taar Guner jonne Manush Shobar Chokhe Bhashe
Smile

 

gee that quote suits the best....those who weren't able to understand..go and read some bengali books...though u r stranger to me..maybe if we meet someday...maybe we can recognise or ignore..but then too barnali dii i would surely like to meet ya someday(it was not the translation)Tongue

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Joined: 28 August 2004
Posts: 1867

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Harpy Dear...... Hug Hug You are really very Worthful..and dont u ever doubt that............. LOL LOL

U r just like my daughter Wink ...so all my Blessings on You.

U write wonderfully Thumbs Up and take a lot of trouble finding articles and posting them.......Luy va.. Heart Heart


Always keep a level head and May all your dreams come true..............God Bless You....... Big smile

sim38 IF-Dazzler
sim38
sim38

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 4037

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Harpy.. a very talented girl...what can i say ..
so many times ive asked for help and she always attented that . We are really lucky to have such a creative member amidst us .
you in true sense deserve this title of Worthful member .. and keep writing like this in future also Smile Smile Smile
With all the blessings to you. Smile
aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 3773

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hard Rock


Harpy Dear...... Hug Hug You are really very Worthful..and dont u ever doubt that............. LOL LOL

U r just like my daughter Wink ...so all my Blessings on You.

U write wonderfully Thumbs Up and take a lot of trouble finding articles and posting them.......Luy va.. Heart Heart


Always keep a level head and May all your dreams come true..............God Bless You....... Big smile

Embarrassedthank u hardy...i and deeya have a lot of common things in habbit..too..LOLas reading hp and surfing net...

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 3773

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sim38

Harpy.. a very talented girl...what can i say ..
so many times ive asked for help and she always attented that . We are really lucky to have such a creative member amidst us .
you in true sense deserve this title of Worthful member .. and keep writing like this in future also Smile Smile Smile
With all the blessings to you. Smile

thank u..sim di...i'll surely htink and do something more creative than this...Embarrassed

ambarinaaltaf IF-Rockerz
ambarinaaltaf
ambarinaaltaf

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 6759

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
first of all congo harpy for becoming WMOTW.... Clap

well ur the another rocking member of kth forum.... Clap

who come up with new post and ask brilliant Qs abt old kth... Embarrassed sum tym romantic one too.. Embarrassed

well i can say ur the creative member after kiran n iqboo dadi.. LOL LOL LOL i can name u as JUNIOR creative... Wink

keep posting and rock the forum wid ur junior creativity... LOL


Edited by ambarinaaltaf - 04 April 2006 at 5:46am
aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 3773

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ambarinaaltaf

first of all congo harpy for becoming WMOTW.... Clap

well ur the another rocking member of kth forum.... Clap

who come up with new post and ask brilliant Qs abt old kth... Embarrassed sum tym romantic one too.. Embarrassed

well i can say ur the creative member after kiran n iqboo dadi.. LOL LOL LOL i can name u as JUNIOR creative... Wink

keep posting and rock the forum wid ur junior creativity... LOL

oh good idea i'll post my another question today iotself..by the way junior in comparision to amna dii and kiran dii right cause as far as i know we probably r of same age group???

ambarinaaltaf IF-Rockerz
ambarinaaltaf
ambarinaaltaf

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 6759

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpy

Originally posted by ambarinaaltaf

first of all congo harpy for becoming WMOTW.... Clap

well ur the another rocking member of kth forum.... Clap

who come up with new post and ask brilliant Qs abt old kth... Embarrassed sum tym romantic one too.. Embarrassed

well i can say ur the creative member after kiran n iqboo dadi.. LOL LOL LOL i can name u as JUNIOR creative... Wink

keep posting and rock the forum wid ur junior creativity... LOL

oh good idea i'll post my another question today iotself..by the way junior in comparision to amna dii and kiran dii right cause as far as i know we probably r of same age group???

same age same GANG...LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A worthfull moment

2

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 11   Views: 869

SecretKhabri420 11 869 30 March 2007 at 10:23am by Aamnakideewani
Worthfull member of KTH-Bhaskar Bro

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: kaleidoscope   Replies: 118   Views: 5805

kaleidoscope 118 5805 25 June 2006 at 8:00am by sk jodi 1
member vs member (harpy vs cuteareej)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: romaila   Replies: 96   Views: 4631

romaila 96 4631 23 April 2006 at 1:41pm by CuteAreej
Sorry HARPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2

Author: Anamika_Garima   Replies: 14   Views: 790

Anamika_Garima 14 790 25 February 2006 at 4:38am by genious420
Harpy or anyone help me

Author: tarana08   Replies: 1   Views: 385

tarana08 1 385 07 February 2006 at 2:22pm by tarana08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index