WORTHFULL MEMBER OF THE FORUM-HARPY - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Congo harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ur simply scintillating.Ur creative ideas are very inspiring to everyone in the forum.I sometimes wonder harpy yor are just 15 years old and possess great maturity and u always come up with sublime work 😊 ,this quality of yours really amazes me a lot.Not many people here can come up with such phenomenal ideas like u do. I get enlightened by your posts.Keep up the great work harpy and keep rocking the forum by ur super brain...I wish u get whatever u desire..God bless u..
Congo harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ur simply scintillating.Ur creative ideas are very inspiring to everyone in the forum.I sometimes wonder harpy yor are just 15 years old and possess great maturity and u always come up with sublime work 😊 ,this quality of yours really amazes me a lot.Not many people here can come up with such phenomenal ideas like u do. I get enlightened by your posts.Keep up the great work harpy and keep rocking the forum by ur super brain...I wish u get whatever u desire..God bless u..
Congo harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sorry sorry sorry yeh mujhse galti se huwa hai...
wow harpy jaanu.....congo sis.....yay you're the worthful member........i have noticed that harpy is like d most creative member here alwayz cuming up with gr8 stories....i'm really afraid of you're gussa dear....but you're really sweet and cute.....
my question
who was you're first crush
-tish
congo harpy... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ u are a worthful member of our KTH forum in true sense!!!...you rock thee forum with your splendid creativity πŸ‘ indulge in your post..one thing i would like to say that though u r younger then me πŸ˜† yr coments are very mature..n very true to your name...no one can beat u.. 😳 just wanna say.. keep smiling n may god bless u
always.... 😊

Saloni...

Originally posted by livingforce

Sorry sorry sorry yeh mujhse galti se huwa hai...

Seems yu were too eagerπŸ˜†

Abt Harpy I can say one thng She is very sweet and helpfull.πŸ˜› on many occasions I had asked for help from her and she was very eager to help out.and tht too within few minutes time. I needed some video and within few minutes it would land up on my mail πŸ˜ƒ 

I hav always enjoyed her creative work. Missed thm inbetween whn she was almost absent frm the forum. Harpy thught would tel yu somethng in our own language. a vry famos quote -

Manush Manusher Kache Ochena Bhabe Ashe, 
Kintu taar Guner jonne Manush Shobar Chokhe Bhashe
😊

Edited by Barnali - 18 years ago

Originally posted by sara_16

Woww!! Its time to celebrate now!!
My fav member!!! Harpy!!
Yayyy..! Harpy..ab main tumharey baarey mein kya kahoon..U are the best!!
KTH forum ki star ho tum!
I always enjoy readin ur posts!! They are always different....and most of all..
I love reading ur updates!!.....U write and explain each n every scene so beautifully..!! U always wanna see Raj n Aamna together...
Thats why I like and adore u alot...!!!
Once again...
Congratulions..!! Best of luck for ur future life ahead..and May u have a prosperous life! Enjoy dear!

😊

πŸ˜†thnx but updates r not by me they r someone else writen..uya i wanna see raj aamna together but can't help it cause😑...never mind...thnx saara😳

Originally posted by livingforce

Congo harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ˜†thnx for saying this 4 times..ya i'm 15yr old..sometyime i reverse the whole dialog delivery too..of some scenes//can't write it cause it takes too much time...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Congratulations harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
She is very very talented and extremely creative.I love all her work.They are simply amazing.
Thanks harpy for rocking this forum.
All the best harpy and have a great life ahead.

thnk u...😳