harpy congo πŸ‘...

u deserve it my dear 😳

i love your post 😳 they r always rockin

πŸ‘.........

u r kth forum asset n we r proud of u dear 😳

u r true rajeev fan always ready to fight for him 😳

a big jodi fan πŸ‘....

keep rockin the forum dear 😳

u deserve it love ya harpy sis πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....

pink😳

😳thank u..i never knew if anybody could figure out that i'm an aamna fan too..πŸ˜†

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by Destiny007

Hey Harpy

Congratulations πŸ‘ , enjoy your week. I have to say you defo have one of the most creative minds of anybody i know, you seem to come up with fantastic and original topics. Keep it up and long may you keep entertaining us.

Punam

thnx punam dii....i think u r quite a smart person..by reading ur posts ..they r just fantastic..though not creative...but does attract my attention😊

Originally posted by fara4u

congrates HARPY ........... πŸ‘
and u reallly deserves 2 b the worthful mamber...........ur topics were also raapchick & rocking!!!!and even i also love ur topics!!.........so dear have fun!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†i didn't got the rapchik comment as yet for my posts..thnx for that!!!

ohhhh woww kool!! πŸ‘
soo dis time its harpy whoz wonderful mem ov da week!! πŸ‘

congo harpy!! πŸ‘

agree wiv u pinku...harpy is very very creative...harpy i juss luvvv to c ur topics n its always a pleasure takin part in ur games! 😳

bydaway harpy i wana knw ur name!!??!!i dun knw ur name as yet! 😳

Originally posted by dina

ohhhh woww kool!! πŸ‘
soo dis time its harpy whoz wonderful mem ov da week!! πŸ‘

congo harpy!! πŸ‘

agree wiv u pinku...harpy is very very creative...harpy i juss luvvv to c ur topics n its always a pleasure takin part in ur games! 😳

bydaway harpy i wana knw ur name!!??!!i dun knw ur name as yet! 😳

πŸ˜†by looking at my username many a people get confused weather i'm a gal or a boy...

to clear the confusion i'm a gal..

my real name is APARAJITA and i'm a bengali..residing in rajasthan near to jaipur....πŸ˜†

ohhhkkkk gr88888888 nice name πŸ‘

ab yaad rahegaa dina ko dat ur a gurl n ur name also 😳
Woww!! Its time to celebrate now!!
My fav member!!! Harpy!!
Yayyy..! Harpy..ab main tumharey baarey mein kya kahoon..U are the best!!
KTH forum ki star ho tum!
I always enjoy readin ur posts!! They are always different....and most of all..
I love reading ur updates!!.....U write and explain each n every scene so beautifully..!! U always wanna see Raj n Aamna together...
Thats why I like and adore u alot...!!!
Once again...
Congratulions..!! Best of luck for ur future life ahead..and May u have a prosperous life! Enjoy dear!

😊
Congratulations harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
She is very very talented and extremely creative.I love all her work.They are simply amazing.
Thanks harpy for rocking this forum.
All the best harpy and have a great life ahead.
Congo harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ur simply scintillating.Ur creative ideas are very inspiring to everyone in the forum.I sometimes wonder harpy yor are just 15 years old and possess great maturity and u always come up with sublime work 😊 ,this quality of yours really amazes me a lot.Not many people here can come up with such phenomenal ideas like u do. I get enlightened by your posts.Keep up the great work harpy and keep rocking the forum by ur super brain...I wish u get whatever u desire..God bless u..
Congo harpy πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ur simply scintillating.Ur creative ideas are very inspiring to everyone in the forum.I sometimes wonder harpy yor are just 15 years old and possess great maturity and u always come up with sublime work 😊 ,this quality of yours really amazes me a lot.Not many people here can come up with such phenomenal ideas like u do. I get enlightened by your posts.Keep up the great work harpy and keep rocking the forum by ur super brain...I wish u get whatever u desire..God bless u..