pakau double facd juhi (READ PINK COLOR COMM BY ME

KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi should be thrown out the house.. how disgusting this women is.

I think his husband and mother in law don't allow her to eat at house so she don't want to miss this opportunity and want to eat as much as she can in this house because its free of cost.

secondly i don't understand when Sid never fought with juhi. Sid who always listened to what juhi said, who always respected her as her elder sister and who during police-chor task was supporting juhi for making new group and now juhi is taunting sid that too for no reason. Suddenly why she is picking up with sid without any reason. I think sid shud be sent to secret room and BB shud show him how sky,amar,juhi,sunny bitches abt him on his back.

if juhi continued this behavior then soon juhi and sid will engage in huge fight with sky coming in middle and taking a good bash from sid this time..

seriously its too much of juhi & sunny who just following sky blindly when sid didn't fought with both of them. they both are following sky and as sky is against sid they both r also against him..

it will interesting if sky goes out then juhi n sunny will be seen doing maska polish to amar n sid.. that will be interesting and real characters will be seen bcoz that time they both will definately bitch abt sky and they have shown yesterday in bathroom how they want to throw mens out and only females shud stay n win... Edited by sach11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
BB plsss eliminate her plsss
cocao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know how many of you heard, when Amar was having a small dispute with the sky,juhi and sunny Juhi got so angry that Amar didn't take Sid's name and took her name, she said with so much anger," bagwan kare yeh nikhal jaye", she was saying this about Amar, how low can you get, would you like people to wish that for you, and don't you think the audeience will see this.
uk2k4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate Juhi..she disgusts me
 she is triple faced gal who annoys me daily ,i dislike her...
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is most pakau n khau contestant till date who is just piggybackriding on Sky!!
KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think BB should remove both bother and sister i.e. JUHI & SKY.. go out of house and continue ur brother-sister relation with all crap, pakau things, bitching about the world..

IMPORTANT FOR ALL VIEWERS :

Guys PLEASE LETS NOT VOTE FOR JUHI AND SKY TILL THE END... WHOEVER SUPPORTS THIS POST AND HATES JUHI N SKY AS THEY IRRITATES US LET'S NOT VOTE FOR THEM..

THERE IS SID AND AMAR AND MAHEK... SO WE SHOULD VOTE FOR THEM SO THAT OUR MONEY IS NOT WASTED BY VOTING TO DISGUSTING PEOPLE AND THUS ANY ONE FROM THIS 3 (AMAR,SID & MAHEK) WINS BCOZ THEY DESERVE TO WIN AS THEY HAVE FACED TOO MUCH IN THE HOUSE AND FACED IT BRAVELY AND FOUGHT ALL ALONE AND NOT BY CREATING GROUP AND PLANNING..

Edited by sach11 - 12 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Millie.Roy

I don't know how many of you heard, when Amar was having a small dispute with the sky,juhi and sunny Juhi got so angry that Amar didn't take Sid's name and took her name, she said with so much anger," bagwan kare yeh nikhal jaye", she was saying this about Amar, how low can you get, would you like people to wish that for you, and don't you think the audeience will see this.

Totally agree...she has brought her maa exchange colours !!! 😡
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Basically her whole world revolves around her. And she expects that it HAS to be the same for everyone, that their whole world revolve around her...

Irritating, selfish, egoistic...🤢