your fav moments in geet!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
For me, like for almost every1, admiration for geet started with 'kurbaan hua' sequence, then there was no turning back!!

over the last 18 months of geet's journey, there have been lots of good times, amazing romance...nd some quite boring times. but if someone ask me for my fav moment in geet, it pretty difficult. But i have to say, the entire office sequence, the outhouse scenes...nd some scenes when they were at beeji's place (after maan's identity is revealed ie) were awesome!!!but still i am gonna try to make a top 5 fav moments list!!I know its difficult, but am gonna try!

hope you all will join!

1. 'kurbaan hua..'  ofcoz how can it not be no1, this song is how i was introduced to magical world of maneet!

2. 'teri deewani'  the song showed how much potential these 2 actors have, i mean the emotions were so amazingly portrayed that u could feel the love, pain, agony..and helplessness in their eyes...esp drashiti.

3. when maan takes geet to the hospital before their engagement
ofcoz we all knew by then, how wonderful is our maan sir, but that scenes was amazing, clearly showed maan's character

4. geet sitting on maan's lap in the office
that scene always brings a smile on my face😊😊

5. the entire marriage scene
  after all the hardship, it was amazing to see them finally getting married

phew..this is difficult..i give up..its already 5..and i am only half way thru!!!😕
I liked the Kurbaan hua dance, the red saree confrontation scene, roop tera mastana, the mahi mahi dance, the kehna hi kiya scene, the teri dewani scene, the hook scene, the 100th episode disco scene, the pee loon scene, and there are so many other scenes!  😍😊 
Well its very difficult for me to choose...all are better than the best...🤗

But the thing that makes me go weak in the knees is KURBAAN HUA and JEEVAN KI BAGIYA SONGS...ONE MAKES ME GO "WOW" BUT THE OTHER ALWAYS LEAVES ME IN TEARS...😊