India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Video Requests (Page 7)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hi dkaadict JR......I have those videos........But i dont know how to post on forum ......Can I mail u.......or suggets me some other method
Kuls

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE CLIPS!!

Memsaab U R THE BEST!Hug

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkaddict jr

hi memsaab...
kyaa bataaun...meri to kissmat hi kharaab hai! lol....but really....march 16 or even b4 that 4 sum ppl...for Canadian residents, the dish signal was disconnected (for all illegal subscribers...and thats like 99% of em!Confused)...they changed the encryption code to a vry high security one...720 digits, which is virtually impossible to crack!!!!AngryCry soo.....no Sony, B4U, Zee  TV, SetMax, etc 4 us!CryCryCry 
i cant tell ya how i feel rite now...as if a part of me were cut off!!!!!Dead Along wit that friggin' (plz dnt mind my language here....if u're 1 of dose unlucky canadians then u noe exaactly wut im talkin bout!!!!!) dish signal (international channels only)!!!!!!!!!! now me thinkin of movin to india...really.....wutdu ya guys think bout that....for my mom, sis n lil bro...it a big NO evn b4 i raised de question...if it were only up 2 me n my dad...daddy's lil gurl u c....v wudda bin in india rite now....or possibly @ my birthplace...UAE!  this really sux!!!! i wud advise u all...if u hav a well-settled life in india....NEVER come here!!!!! argh!!! all u do here is literally freeze in the cold and pay taxes till u die!!!!Dead  AVOID THAT SITUATION!  lol....really...me vry sadCryOuch

lol...now im really begining to complain....to anyone huz a canadian governement worker here...vry sorry...but truth hurts!Wink

kk....hope u understand....so after reading this post...its a YES by you for posting the requested vids?Tongue vry eager....u c....

or 2 anyone huz reading this msg...plz post ny of those or otha nu vids if u can! u'll be entitled the most pretigious award in NamitaLand..."Her-Best-Friend-For-A-Day!" or month/year/life....depending on how devoted to serving me and ur otha fellow peasant friends here!WinkLOLConfused

Byes
tc
much luv 2 all,

sweety.. thats funny.. hihihi  but see I believe in Geeta.. if you understand hindi..

"Karam Kartaa Jaa.. Phal Ki Chinta Na kar.. "

okay.. tell me .. what was the last episode you watched?? I can't upload the whole episodes, but can definitely send you some clips of dk and disha together.. one episode is more than 200MB .. as I can't save more than 3 episodes in one 700 MB cd..so hope you understand.. and well, I may send it late. but I can definitely send you some DK and Disha clips..

~memsaab

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

and as for paying tax.. it is also same here in US.. I ended up paying so much .. somebody suggested that I get married.. to get some tax returns.. hihihih

Me? Saadi?? KABHI NAHIN... LOL

~memsaab

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged

hey guys i cannot view any of the videos please HELP. when i click on the link it shows me a black window with an intro about the serial and 7-8 links like Snopsise, Cast and charecters etc.

Rang Cry

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
 can't c the two hoi video's and the second video either plz can someone help thanks a lot samy thanks so much and thats a million memsaab!!!
dkaddict jr Groupbie
dkaddict jr
dkaddict jr

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
memsaab:
hai...mai sadke jawaan! lmao....kk....not happening....i barely understand pubjabi...but dats gud 4 a firsttimer---rite? lol....and yes....i understand hindi...just make sure any of ur mails/pm's aint in actual hindi font! u're the best, u're the best u're the best...u r the...! lol...thats comin from a hindi song...lol. okay enough of my pointlessness....tho u ppl must hav gotten used 2 it by now...eh? and hey....bout marriage....i still hav a long way to go...lolz....but regarding you....don't mind me but hu wudnt want u!? u'd make the perfect tv-watcher-plus-TD-updater-plus-video-uploader-house-wife!!! thats 4-in-1!!! im sure i musta missed out on a lota qualities...lol....! we'll just make it a-bunch-of-em-in-one! gud? it aint gettin anybetta than this gurl!!!! u go!!!! enough of my mascaa-maaroing! lol. kk...last epic was where our tiger begs in front of that witch on his knees!!!!!!! argh!!! that b***h!!!! lol...now it's up 2 u 2 send me clips/epics!!!!!! yay-yippee-yay-yippyii-yippyu!!! now try sayin that fast! its so yay-ish! lol...sorry...im a BIT high after reading your post!!!!! but no drugs here! thats a no-no! and a BIG one @ that! lol......luv ya gurl!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll PM u my email ID if that's wutya needed!
much luv,

Edited by dkaddict jr - 11 April 2005 at 3:27pm
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

DELETED

Edited by memsaab - 01 May 2005 at 12:17am

Go to top