Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranger thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Memsaab,

I can't seem to view the video from putfile.com😭. All I see is the windows media logo all the time. What am I doing wrong? Can I download it from someplace else?

BTW, thanks for all your hard work. 👏

Cheers

memsaab thumbnail

you have to keep the screen on for some minutes as the video (all of them are 10MB files for good resolution guys... ) needs some time to download.. and once it is about half downloaded it starts running.. Do not click the forward button.. because it is downloading and running at the same time....

~memsaab

memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: SALESHNI

Mems where r the delleted vidos from here , i would like to view them

I had to delete the videos from my server.. the reason.. it was taking space in my limited space server and I needed more space for my own Tumhari Disha website and also for India-forums TD in pictures and Sindoor Tere Naame Ka pictures uploads ( I am not able to upload the files in India-forums for some reason) ..

and also from my server.. some people were not able to view the file.. but from putfile.. everybody can view the video.

~memsaab

memsaab thumbnail

also.. please now visit

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/31044

for all the TD videos.. I would be updating the list with new videos now and then... and if you want to view a specific scene.. let me know.. I can TRY uploading the video on the same weekend..

I know there are couple of videos that have been requested.. and I promise to upload them as soon as possible.

Ranger thumbnail

Thanks Memsaab,

I can view the videos now. I just needed to be a bit patient but you can't blame me for wanting to be so eager to see them.

Cheers

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
heya guys im reli reli upsetcuz i cant seem 2 acess the videos that r putfile im reli tired of trying and reli upset if ne1 can help in uploading the files so that they can be uploaded on wmv format so that they can be downloaded then watched!!

luv mad!!! 😭