Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

akanksha1125

akanksha1125

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged

hey guys!!! i have a great great news for all of us!!! i have requested my friend to record the episodes on his tv tuner card and he has promised that he'll do it for me!!!!!!

isn't this the best thing that has happened to our forum?!!!!???

well but we all will have to wait for 2 more weeks as he needs some time to format some stuff and only then can he assemble all the episodes together. but these will be the ones from today onwards.i.e. the epiosodes from the aryan-raja tiff and then the rest.

time to celebrated sweeties!!!

love

akanksha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "might get the videos!!!!" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
u have no idea as to how happy i am... actually,i think u do... i am soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo happy Smile to hear this... we have been waitin so long for this...!!!! seriously,i cant express myself...i'm too overjoyed..! Smile Smile Smile
i was goin to post a topic requestin a video gallery when i saw ur post...really,its an answer to all our prayers...! now i wont feel terrible if i miss an episode coz i can rely on the forum... this is tooooo good! Smile Smile Smile
pls ask ur frnd to start recordin fast, as now comin are the episodes that are my favourites...the ones with shaina leadin the squad and the ones where they open old cases...they were THE BEST!!! and also,shaina will be leavin after 10 episodes or so....so this will be the last we have of her Cry
and yeah...a million million million thanx to ur friend...for bein such an angel...i hope he knows we're all waitin here and that all our best wishes will be with him...
three cheers to him Clap

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
thanx. i think wtever i wntd 2 say has been already mentioned by reshma.
i guess v all wre waitin 4 it for a very long time.
thanx a ton.
also tell ur frnd dat v thankd him.

samarea

samarea

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the info...waiting for the videos....

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
yeah...still waitin 4 them...do let us know as soon as u get them...and start the recordin fast! Thumbs Up

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THANKS A TON!!!!!!! Big smile all of us have been dying for a video of SS...and like Reshma said, the coming episodes are the most exciting of the lot! Wink

post asap! and thanks again! Big smile

cheers! Big smile

whimsical_soul

whimsical_soul

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Oh really??!!!
That is great... really cant wait for thissss
thanksss!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hey guys...there's good news...
actually akanksha's computer has crashed and that's why she's not visited the forum for a couple of days...NO that's not the good news! LOL
the good news is, we've been in contact and she asked me to post this on her behalf:
her friend who was abt to record had some technical probs earlier... now he has got all the formatting done and the recording starts next week!!! Clap
isnt that gr88888??? Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top