Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

<font size="3">CONGO GOLDIE

<font size="2">Iam with you - lets do it</font></font>

thanks priya di lets start wid d mission asap
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nammu90

dear   those karnika fans doesnt have account on IF they might not knw the importance of IF ranking... but those fans who are always active on IF ... commenting on FCs even they are not intrested in commenting on their FCs..

so wat r d plans? What are the primary and sencere steps v r taking?
magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I get it totally. I said i agree with you. I myself comment on the fcs everyday but when the rank goes down i feel bad for all those ppl commenting in the FCs to see K & K on top. Some ppl get demotivated by this & stop commenting. That is what i meant. We must do something.
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and not only this guys... some members on FB trying hard to get back kmh... thats also a very difficult job... petitions arnt completed till now... wait lemme discuss all this with other members... then i will let u  all knw... but some immidiate steps need to be taken...
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I Loved Your Post And Agree Totally With U :)

But :DDD

I Think I Am The Laziest Person In This World... I Mean It
In Some Days I Say To Me: Shilpa Go And Comment On Their Pages..  And I Do It.. But Then After Weeks I Forget To Comment.. But That Dont Mean That I Am Not A Fan Of Karanika Or Other Celebs.. Do You Know What I Mean??

I Dont Think I Should Post This Sentence Here, But I Am A Die Hard KSG Fan.. I Love Him Extremly. No Doubth.. And I SHILPA Dont Comment On His Page, Because I Am Too Lazy And I Forget It...

So Thanks Dear For Reminding Me To Coment On Karan K, Kritika And KSG Fan Pages :DD

Great Post Hun :)
MrinalR thumbnail
Originally posted by: magical.Arjuhi

I get it totally. I said i agree with you. I myself comment on the fcs everyday but when the rank goes down i feel bad for all those ppl commenting in the FCs to see K & K on top. Some ppl get demotivated by this & stop commenting. That is what i meant. We must do something.

yes dear i read it bt i tot i clear it btw yup lets take immediate action
MrinalR thumbnail

and not only this guys... some members on FB trying hard to get back kmh... thats also a very difficult job... petitions arnt completed till now... wait lemme discuss all this with other members... then i will let u all knw... but some immidiate steps need to be taken...

u saw my signature it is d same petition link and i sign atleast 50 a day day b4 on sunday i made 107 and i was immensly happy 😊
nammy_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH

I Loved Your Post And Agree Totally With U :)

But :DDD

I Think I Am The Laziest Person In This World... I Mean It
In Some Days I Say To Me: Shilpa Go And Comment On Their Pages..  And I Do It.. But Then After Weeks I Forget To Comment.. But That Dont Mean That I Am Not A Fan Of Karanika Or Other Celebs.. Do You Know What I Mean??

I Dont Think I Should Post This Sentence Here, But I Am A Die Hard KSG Fan.. I Love Him Extremly. No Doubth.. And I SHILPA Dont Comment On His Page, Because I Am Too Lazy And I Forget It...

So Thanks Dear For Reminding Me To Coment On Karan K, Kritika And KSG Fan Pages :DD

Great Post Hun :)

DI  you are  SHILPA DADUTI ???😲
Edited by nammu90 - 12 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

DI  you are  SHILPA DAHUTI ???😲

HAHA :D No, I Am Sorry I Am Not This Shilpa
nammy_25 thumbnail