Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Don't u all think we must do something?

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Note: moderators can close the topic if they feel i shudn't have opened it..

Hey frinds
Ever since i joined india forums my only wish is to c karan and kritika(kittu di) on the top position and make them mentain the position atleast for a month but howeever v tried and sum of the fans constantaly reminded fans about taking their time for karnika only few seemed interested! Why is it tat v don't have the loyality each fan should hav for their favorites? In the meantime bth of our stars werent on any shw so the ratings got down then y is it so Rati and KSG never faced tat problem and i dnt think even gurmeet and drishti will so don't u all think v must do something? I knw these kinds of topics have cum ample of times bt v didnt get d desired results so can v make an attempt to dedicate christmas vacation for karnika and give them d top position as new year gift please
I remember SHILPA DHATUTI bugging us on fb bt then i used to comment bt never understood the real love she has for karnika. It isnt tat ranking is everything bt definately its sumthing! Plz atleast once

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah mrinal we have to do something... but the prb is that there are many fans who claim to love karan but at the time of doing something for him they   all vanishes
Edited by nammu90 - 12 years ago
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes have to do sumthing...really have to do sumthing now...cannot see our king k loosing ranks lyk dis...
MrinalR thumbnail
yes we can comment on old articles photos and videos daily and persuade d ppl on other social networking sites to join their FC and cmnt regularly
nammy_25 thumbnail
yeah mrinal  we can do many things... but if u  check karans FC u will see only few ppl commenting twice daily on karans FC ... but were are others??? we can never get success unless we  unite together... its impossible  to bring karans ranking at top unless all kmhians supports us... just few ppl are trying harder to bring  karans ranking at top... but wats the use??? again its coming down
magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you dear But it is not always about loyalty. The main reason i see is that they dont realize the importance of these ranks. May be its not as important as it is for ppl hu comment here. Rank or no rank Karan Kritika are always the best is what all the fans think. Moreover Karanika fans seem to be the busiest ppl ever. I dont see Shilpa di's comments in the FCS now either.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We hv 2 do smthng. I really feel bad 2 c karan's position at low.
nammy_25 thumbnail
dear   those karnika fans doesnt have account on IF they might not knw the importance of  IF ranking... but those fans who are always active on IF ... commenting on FCs even they  are not  intrested in commenting on their FCs..
Arjuhisis thumbnail

CONGO GOLDIE

Iam with you - lets do it

MrinalR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magical.Arjuhi

Agree with you dear But it is not always about loyalty. The main reason i see is that they dont realize the importance of these ranks. May be its not as important as it is for ppl hu comment here. Rank or no rank Karan Kritika are always the best is what all the fans think. Moreover Karanika fans seem to be the busiest ppl ever. I dont see Shilpa di's comments in the FCS now either.

i undrstand wat u want to say and believe me i agree and knw wat does being busy means i myself m free after abt 5 mnths bt again if nt net problem it is never tat i havent commentd at least once by loyality means i didnt want to sound offending bt this is everday story may b it is any voting or i-f yet again 25 words v cnt type 4 them and i never say u coz i knw unknowingly i also did such mistake b4 so v have to b functional