Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The gang was just acting entitled.

They have this feeling that they deserve everything. They can play the game, they should win all the rewards, they can bitch about others with impunity and they can nominate whoever they want but God Forbid if the others (who they think as lesser beings) also do it then the trio will descend on them like vultures talking about good, bad, loyalty blah blah.. Just when I thought the trio couldn't get more disgusting they do something like this. I had started disliking Amar but with his this act he has redeemed himself to the extent that I don't mind him being the winner.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good way to twist what Juhi said. She clearly asked thathow come u i.e. amar didnt vote against Sid as u were the one who abhor himthe most.To which girgit like amar had no response.

Personally i dun like any contestants discussing nominations
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Observer101

The gang was just acting entitled.

They have this feeling that they deserve everything. They can play the game, they should win all the rewards, they can bitch about others with impunity and they can nominate whoever they want but God Forbid if the others (who they think as lesser beings) also do it then the trio will descend on them like vultures talking about good, bad, loyalty blah blah.. Just when I thought the trio couldn't get more disgusting they do something like this. I had started disliking Amar but with his this act he has redeemed himself to the extent that I don't mind him being the winner.

totally agree👍🏼
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with the tm👏 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Good way to twist what Juhi said. She clearly asked thathow come u i.e. amar didnt vote against Sid as u were the one who abhor himthe most.To which girgit like amar had no response.

Personally i dun like any contestants discussing nominations

This trio lost the right to ask amar anything...the moment every single one of them nominated amar...if they had not nominated him...i would understand ...but why is he answerable to people who r not loyal to him...

and why amar didn't nominate sid?...because he knew that if he nominated sid...the only two people in the nomination would be sid and him...eviction probability 50%...now that he has nominated sunny and juhi ...eviction probability 25 %...see the diff...amar did the calculations...why should amar increase his risk of eviction for people who don't care for him?...what makes u think that these 3 had full right to keep themselves safe...but amar did not have this right...aisa kyon bhai?
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

This trio lost the right to ask amar anything...the moment every single one of them nominated amar...if they had not nominated him...i would understand ...but why is he answerable to people who r not loyal to him...

and why amar didn't nominate sid?...because he knew that if he nominated sid...the only two people in the nomination would be sid and him...eviction probability 50%...now that he has nominated sunny and juhi ...eviction probability 25 %...see the diff...amar did the calculations...why should amar increase his risk of eviction for people who don't care for him?...what makes u think that these 3 had full right to keep themselves safe...but amar did not have this right...aisa kyon bhai?

He had no answer to Juhi wen Juhi asked himthe same. Itsjust the matter of luck that he sided with Sid. Ifhe really planned keeping the above inmind he wudnt be hesitant of saying so. 

Also he looked shocked that juhi chose Sunny over him. That industry ki dosti badi ya house ki comment from Amar was a proofof that
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

these three were not loyal to him.. 

so he showed no loyalty to them..

TIT for TAT

blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu_tan

He had no answer to Juhi wen Juhi asked himthe same. Itsjust the matter of luck that he sided with Sid. Ifhe really planned keeping the above inmind he wudnt be hesitant of saying so. 

he had done his calculations...that was no co- incidence...when juhi asked...he told sky...ki sid ko kyon nahi vote kia...tujhe alag se bataoonga...juhi aaj 1+7+2+1+2= 14 bata rahi thee...usko probability theorey kya samajh aati...aur juhi and sunny...jis tone mein baat kar rahe the...he got pissed off...good he didn't tell...and sunny is saying..practice what u preach...she is an idiot or what...and with that attitude...do u think amar would explain anything to them😆
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

and it was Juhi who was "twisting words" by saying that we three are right even after voting against you because we three are close to each other more than you..

but you are wrong by voting against us because you are closer to us than Sid.. 

What could be the ANSWER of such ridiculous argument other than "mere forehead pe kya ****** likha hua hai?"... sky was speechless after getting this reply from Sky.. 

monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

he had done his calculations...that was no co- incidence...when juhi asked...he told sky...ki sid ko kyon nahi vote kia...tujhe alag se bataoonga...juhi aaj 1+7+2+1+2= 14 bata rahi thee...usko probability theorey kya samajh aati...aur juhi and sunny...jis tone mein baat kar rahe the...he got pissed off...good he didn't tell...and sunny is saying..practice what u preach...she is an idiot or what...and with that attitude...do u think amar would explain anything to them😆

If he really calculated everything then why was he visibly upset on his nomination? Also why did hetalk about industry ki dosti ka waasta..He's not half as smart as he potrayshimself to be. i am typing from ipad n the space bar doesnt work 😡