SHONALIi: "PB is horribly controlling" (live chat)

Posted: 12 years ago
The best quote by Shonali ever! πŸ˜†

Good going SHO! Love you for it. She said it in her video chat interview.

"Pooja Bedi is a horribly controlling person... doesn't let others breathe. She feels what she says is always right and everybody else is wrong" -Shonali

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Get ready for PB's Tweets guys

Few stuff about others by Shonali from same live video interview

1.She trusts Vida and Sid most
- Will always stay in touch with Sid, Vida and can stay in touch with all the contestants except Amar and Nihita (because she in Nepal)

2. Confused about Mahek's personality couldnt understand her. She used to pick unnecesary fights. When shonali used to cry for some other reason... Mehak used to come and start another issue blaming her πŸ˜† Feelings are mutual between her and mahek. She said Mahek is dual face  uses sympathy factor. But she doesnt hate her defo not her least favourite housemates.

3. Amar is least fav housemate. She agrees with Salman... Amar is spineless. Doesnt stick to what he says. Sky and Amar are the most negative contestants. Amar is entitled in playing the game his way.  He is playing it like a chess game.

3. Raga is too sweet and good for BB5. An angel!
"I look like a bad devil infront of Rags" -Shonali πŸ˜†

4. "Juhi is wrong in supporting Sky even when he was wrong but she is playing a smart game and doesnt want to take a stand as that would make the others go against her too"

4. Sunny behaves arrogantly at times. She flaunts her fan following.

5.  She wants a female to win since Juhi is staying from first day she deserves it according to her. (Stupid Shonali)

6. Laxmi called Shonali in between the interview and Shonali suddenly takes a look into a question and bursts into uncontrollable laughter for about 5-6 minutes. Covering her head... LOL moment 🀣

7. One boy told Shonali to tell Shiraz that he is very cute and handsome... she said I will definitely tell him he is cute and handsome πŸ˜†

8. One fan wanted and requested her to marry Sid they are a mast jodi. πŸ˜†
She said the link of rumour with Sid makes her laugh because he is much younger to her and they share a sweet friendship.

9. Sky is a villian with a heart. Good to those he loves and a number 1 villian to those he has problems with. He does everything in extremes. (love and hate). He puts down others and wants to make them look small and insignificant. Sky's jokes are sometimes funny but most of the time its for humilating the other person.

10. The fav dish she made in BB house was the cake she made for Hetal

11. Shonali is not fond of her own laughter. πŸ˜†

12 Surprisingly she didnt say anything too bad about Pooja Misshra after all that PM did. πŸ˜†
First she said she has a violent streak it cannot be changed in her than she took back the violent word and replaced with aggressive. Compare that to PM's attack on her then and recently (character).

13. She said Sid is a very good hearted boy. She trusted him the most. Will be friends with him always. \

Shonali fans vote for Sid

forget what the ditz said about Juhi she only tried to be articulate and smart with the who stayed longer and woman logic and she still didnt watch the videos yet. She said she is only sleeping after getting out
πŸ˜†

Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago
hahaha good one sho!!!!! buddhi bedi needs to know what ppl think abt her!!
Updated the above post of mine with more details
I think dat's exactly wat most of d viewers too view d housemates as, so Y do ppl keep saying dat only we get 2 see 45 mins of a 24 hour day? Those 45 mins into now 70 days give us audience too an accurate assessment of d housemates!
hahaha nice one!! she hasnt bitched about anyone overall positives!! but nice comment on bedi!!
PB is not going to spare her🀣
guys be ready for 20 tweets from PB regarding shonali being negative bla bla bla!!! and pb be ready for more hatred from another set of fans who r ur haters!!!!
Updated with more. 😊
Originally posted by sanz6

guys be ready for 20 tweets from PB regarding shonali being negative bla bla bla!!! and pb be ready for more hatred from another set of fans who r ur haters!!!!

Pakka I am guessing Bedi will go nuts again

Bedi will tweet her thesis and analysis and essays on Shonali now πŸ˜†
Well...I would say good analysis by Sho...I agree with her on everything except for Juhi winning this show...