Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

chat with gauri a.k.a nandini

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Gauri Pradhan

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actress, Gauri Pradhan at 12.30 pm on Friday, January 20, 2005 in Mumbai

Gauri Pradhan
TV actress

"I don't believe in the kind of marriage that changes a person completely"

Sara20 > You look very cute. When is your wedding anniversary? Who is your favourite co-star besides Hiten? Tell me about your family. What is your favourite colour, perfume, food? Who is your best friend?
Gauri Pradhan > My wedding anniversary is on 29th of April. Most of my shows I have done with Hiten so I have not really worked with anyone else. My father was an army officer. He has taken premature retirement and my family is settled in Pune. I have an older brother who is in Muscat and a sister who is a doctor. She lives in Pune. Favourite colours are black and white. Among perfumes I like Pleasures Miracle from Lancome. I love sea food and Chinese.Best friends are (actress) Mayuri Kango and Arshiya.

Hitenluvsgauri > Who is better, - Hiten as a friend/ co star/ lover / husband?
Gauri Pradhan > All in one ! I think it stated from being good friends. So that will always be Number 1 (on the list).

Amit > How is working on KSKBT - popular show after working in Kutumb ?
Gauri Pradhan > Whatever I have done till now, I have been very lucky in it. Most of my shows have been very popular. Personally, it doesn't really affect me what I do. I give hundred percent to everything. I guess, professionally, it matters being part of a number 1 serial in the country.

Sanihaaa > Hey Gauri, Saniha here from Pakistan. I am your and your husband's craziest. I just love watching you both together. I wanna ask you that have you signed any other serial with Hiten yet? Please come to Pakistan and visit Karachi. It's a request from all Pakistani fans, bye, luv you!

Gauri Pradhan > I know I have a lot of Pakistani fans. I keep getting a lot of calls (from them) everyday. I get a lot of gifts from them as well. Thank you so much for all your love and support. I haven't signed any new project as yet with Hiten. But, aren't you all bored of seeing us together?

Ght fan > What is the most romantic thing Hiten and you have done for each other?
Gauri Pradhan > When Hiten took me out on the first date, it was on the beach. We just sat in the car and watched the sea and the moon.

Prince_21 > Which serial is your favourite - Kutumb or KSBKBT ?
Gauri Pradhan > As I said earlier, I give my hundred percent to everything I do. But since Kutumb was my first serial on a satellite channel, which was extremely popular, it will always be close to my heart.

Kruti > Is Hiten more like 'Pratham'- naughty - or like 'Karan' -emotional?
Gauri Pradhan > He is the combination of both. But he is very, very, very naughty!

Anum lalani > Which character you like more? 'Gauri' from Kutumb or 'Nandini' from KSBKBT ?
Gauri Pradhan > I like both because Gauri is more like me in real life and Nandini is very different from me. So it's fun playing both the characters.

Prince_21 > Gauri, what do you think about your sex appeal? I think it's your lovely eyes and voice. Agree?
Gauri Pradhan > If you insist then it is my eyes and voice.

Titli_witli > Will you continue in Kyunki... after the leap?
Gauri Pradhan > I haven't given it a thought yet. I will soon decide on that.

Sara20 > You like most thing in the Whole world? How was the trip to Switzerland? Are you a doctor?
Gauri Pradhan > The trip was fabulous. It was like a second honeymoon. No, I am not a doctor; my sister is a doctor. But I am doing a course in Psycho Therapy. However, that doesn't qualify me as a doctor.

Ragi > How much has marriage and career in TV changed you? What sort of a person were you like before?
Gauri Pradhan > Marriage or career hasn't changed me. I still have my feet on the ground. I don't believe in the kind of marriage that changes a person completely. My relationship with Hiten is also the same. He is still my best friend and career wise, since both of us are in the same field, it is an added advantage.

Sharini > What role would you like to enact, given a chance?
Gauri Pradhan > I would love to do what Meena Kumari did in Pakeezah or what Rani Mukheerjee is doing in Black .

Cul_guy > Are you looking out for a role in Bollywood ?
Gauri Pradhan > I never looked out for a role. If something exceptional comes my way, I don't mind taking it up.

Aditi_gadiyar > When is your birthday?
Gauri Pradhan > 16th of September.

Sampreet4 > Which city, you actually belong to?
Gauri Pradhan > Pune.

Kutumbdeewani > Hey Gauri, Hiten and you rock ! I heard that you are doing a counselling course and will soon end your TV career. If you are gonna leave, please do another serial with Hiten before you go>
Gauri Pradhan > I am not going to end my career right now. I am doing psychotherapy side by side.

Baby > What are your hobbies?
Gauri Pradhan > My hobbies are reading, travelling, swimming.

Prince_21 > Gauri, which other actress of TV and Bollyewood is your favourite?
Gauri Pradhan > On TV I like Achint Kaur (Manidira Bedi was replaced by her in KSKBT ). In Bollywood, I like Rani Mukherjee.

Van_ns > When is Hiten's birthday?
Gauri Pradhan > 5th of March.

Sara20 > Your favourite honeymoon place? Your first crush?
Gauri Pradhan > I don't remember my first crush. I must have had so many. For the honeymoon we went to Kosamui in Thailand. I would love to go to South of France.

Rad_rose > Hiii Gauri! I am a greast fan of you and Hiten. Are you both interested to start a family soon? When, finally will 'Karan' marry 'Nandini'?
Gauri Pradhan > No, we are not planning to start a family soon. There are too many responsibilities. Karan will marry Nandini very soon, just keep watching !

Van_ns > Where did you meet Hiten for the first time?
Gauri Pradhan > I saw him at the airport when we were going to Hyderabad to shoot for an ad. And we were introduced in Hyderabad, at the airport.

Rishi gupta > You have always been accused of being arrogant and self centered. How do you take it on?
Gauri Pradhan > I don't really care. I am a reserved person. And I am interested in doing my work and going home. So everyone takes me as a snob.

Kruti > Who is your favourite actor in Bollywood?
Gauri Pradhan > Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan.

Kunal > You share a great onscreen chemistry with Hiten. Is it because you know him so well ?
Gauri Pradhan > When we started working together, we did not speak to each other for about six months. But at that time we used to have an amazing chemistry on screen. People used to come and ask us, if we are seeing each other.

Ght fan > What is the biggest disagreement Hiten and you have ever had?
Gauri Pradhan > Nothing, even if we do fight, it's over trivial, very stupid things.

Prince_21 > Gauri, why are you doing just simple and sober roles? May we see you in glamorous and bold roles?
Gauri Pradhan > I think I am made for simple and sober roles. No one offers me glamorous roles. If anyone offers me, I would love to do it.

Sign Off Message > Thank you for all your love and support and taking so much interest in us. I would love to come back on this Indiatimes Chat and answer few more questions. Love, Gauri.

Edited by #1 kyunki fan - 02 April 2005 at 10:12pm

prettygirl Goldie
prettygirl
prettygirl

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
thankz the was interesting
k_z_k Groupbie
k_z_k
k_z_k

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot!Smile
~Rubz~ Newbie
~Rubz~
~Rubz~

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
ohh cool
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing Thumbs Up
Cute_Angel Groupbie
Cute_Angel
Cute_Angel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

atleast i got to know some stuff about gauri thx for sharing thoughSmile

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
i'm glad u ppl like it!!!
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing

I have one question ,how do you get to chat with these guys?I mean what site do they usually go to?

Go to top