Saarthi

mansen shameless (Page 3)

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Welcom back Shazy.

I just hope Bhavri gathers enough courage and confidence to give Mansen a taste of his own medicine.

LOLZ!!! I hope so, wud be gr8!!!!Big smile

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
hey...amani great topic..firstly my apologies fer replyin soooooooo late to ur 1st topic..sowiee... Embarrassed

as to mansen being shameless....i agree 500%.. LOL he def is shameless..theek hai badla lenay ka bhoot sawar hai par phir bhi tameez honee chahiye ladies se baat karne ki..acha hai he's just creatin trouble fer himself...coz this way he's askin 4 trouble!! as arjun se toh bardasht hai nahi ke bhavri ki koi insult karain....pehle khud larta tha kaka saheb se..ab bhavri par naraz ho gaa..par end mai...bhavri def will give a mu tor jawab to kaka saheb!!! tab pata chalay gaa uss mansen ko...bara nawab banta rehta hai.. LOL hehehee...zyada ho gaya shayad neend anay lagi hai mujeh..late nite rather mornin ho gayee hai.Big smile

par gud goin amani..keep writin..n bringin up acha stuff to discuss.. Clap uff ajeeb eng urdu mix kar di hai..plz bear guys..am sleepy..sowie... Embarrassed Big smile
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

yes, ur quite right jaanu.  Mansen needs a crash course in how to treat females Angry and I'm hoping that bhavri starts to defend herself. Arjun is right...she has to do it...  and I'm sorry, disagree with Barbie....mansen IS shamelessTongue

oh and priya, sadia and sana... u may change ur siggys...shaz is back Evil Smile (and so sweet of u all...didnt know u guys loved me so much Embarrassed )
my strike is officially OVER! (for now....)

Shazia,

Welcome back after the long strike!!!! Opinions do differ and I still disagree that Mansen is shameles. I would say that Yuvraj is shameless than Mansen, because for his own profit he used Bhoomi and even went to the extent of learning about Sugandhi Creations on Holi DayAngry

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riseNshine

Dis is da first time I'm actually posting a topic..so if it's a little boring, dont mindEmbarrassed

but I just wanna say dat I think mansen is really shamelessAngry da way he treated bhoomika today, dat too infront of others, was badCry u cud just c how bad she felt..it was all in her eyesOuch n mansen has a daughter himself, so to treat somone's 'beti' like dat....so not on! I think dat was very cruel of him.

I'm just waiting for da day wen bhoomika answers bak. she no longer is the servants daughter..she is the 'bahu' of Goenka parivaarSmile

Amani Im waiting 4 that day only when Bhoomi will shut him up forever! The guy is full of evil! Aik achaai nahee hai us main! I actually thought nice of him when he treated Kushi with luv, but seeing how he planned 2 keep Keshav, Arjun n Suraj away frm Bhoomi today totally disgusted me! I really hate him n I hope no one ever 4gives him!

Kehtay hai a person can only feel the 'pain' that same 'feeling' when they themself go trhough it...Shahid his eyes will open too when sumthing happens 2 sum1 very close 2 him!

In btwn, the topic wasent at all boring! Nice topic!

Teesha

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie

yes, ur quite right jaanu.  Mansen needs a crash course in how to treat females Angry and I'm hoping that bhavri starts to defend herself. Arjun is right...she has to do it...  and I'm sorry, disagree with Barbie....mansen IS shamelessTongue

oh and priya, sadia and sana... u may change ur siggys...shaz is back Evil Smile (and so sweet of u all...didnt know u guys loved me so much Embarrassed )

Shazia,

Welcome back after the long strike!!!!

yeh aap dilse ke rahee hain kya?Wink

Opinions do differ and I still disagree that Mansen is shameles.

Oh of course!!! opinions do differ..that's why I still disagree....mansen IS shameless!!Big smile

I would say that Yuvraj is shameless than Mansen, because for his own profit he used Bhoomi and even went to the extent of learning about Sugandhi Creations on Holi DayAngry 

hhmmm.....where does yuvraj learn all this from??? why his father of course! (oh and let us not forget mansen's side-kick...mama ji) yuvraj wouldnt be such a bum agar mansen ne ukso kaan ke neeche thuppar diya hota!!!

Edited by shazy - 04 April 2006 at 11:23am
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by barbie

Shazia,

Welcome back after the long strike!!!!

yeh aap dilse ke rahee hain kya?Wink

Opinions do differ and I still disagree that Mansen is shameles.

Oh of course!!! opinions do differ..that's why I still disagree....mansen IS shameless!!Big smile

I would say that Yuvraj is shameless than Mansen, because for his own profit he used Bhoomi and even went to the extent of learning about Sugandhi Creations on Holi DayAngry 

hhmmm.....where does yuvraj learn all this from??? why his father of course! (oh and let us not forget mansen's side-kick...mama ji) yuvraj wouldnt be such a bum agar mansen ne ukso kaan ke neeche thuppar diya hota!!!

shaz i totallyyyyyy agree with u on the last statement...yuv has learned all this frm papa jee!!! toh zahir hai baap shameless hai tabhi toh betay mai bhi asar aya hai!!Angry n aaj jo mansen n mamajee n yuv ne kia!! id nevr forgive those Angry becharay arjun n bhavri...Ouch

Go to top