Saarthi

mansen shameless

riseNshine thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Dis is da first time I'm actually posting a topic..so if it's a little boring, dont mind😳

but I just wanna say dat I think mansen is really shameless😡 da way he treated bhoomika today, dat too infront of others, was bad😭 u cud just c how bad she felt..it was all in her eyes n mansen has a daughter himself, so to treat somone's 'beti' like dat....so not on! I think dat was very cruel of him.

I'm just waiting for da day wen bhoomika answers bak. she no longer is the servants daughter..she is the 'bahu' of Goenka parivaar😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wont say that Mansen is shameless, its just that his hatred towards Bhoomika dominates his deeds. Bhoomika has already started the digging work for answering Mansen. Can't wait to see her reply back. Currently she is in dire trouble, attending the meeting alone😭. May LK help her😆
fizzles thumbnail
yes, ur quite right jaanu.  Mansen needs a crash course in how to treat females 😡 and I'm hoping that bhavri starts to defend herself. Arjun is right...she has to do it...  and I'm sorry, disagree with Barbie....mansen IS shameless😛

oh and priya, sadia and sana... u may change ur siggys...shaz is back 😈 (and so sweet of u all...didnt know u guys loved me so much 😳 )
my strike is officially OVER! (for now....)
Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
Innocent angel thumbnail
firstlyyyyyyyyyyyy..........nice to see u shazy 😉 thank god u finally returned 😃 Edited by Innocent angel - 18 years ago
Innocent angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shazy

yes, ur quite right jaanu.  Mansen needs a crash course in how to treat females 😡 and I'm hoping that bhavri starts to defend herself. Arjun is right...she has to do it...  and I'm sorry, disagree with Barbie....mansen IS shameless😛

oh and priya, sadia and sana... u may change ur siggys...shaz is back 😈 (and so sweet of u all...didnt know u guys loved me so much 😳 )
my strike is officially OVER! (for now....)

definitely i will surely change my siggy rite away😉 n yeh i fully agree wid shazy😊

fizzles thumbnail
thank Amani...it's all amu's doing 😃 warna mera gussa aur zidd...haila...upar wala bachaye..deadly combination! 😆
chatting, or bashing actors, is against IF rules...and I like doing both... 😆 so before the mods try to get rid of me...I'm turning a new leaf. From now on, u will all read boring posts from me...no masti, and no kavita...from now on...she is my karu's didi...so I treat her with respect-LOL! 😆 and one topic-starter post in a week from me.... Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
Innocent angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shazy

thank Amani...it's all amu's doing 😃 warna mera gussa aur zidd...haila...upar wala bachaye..deadly combination! 😆
chatting, or bashing actors, is against IF rules...and I like doing both... 😆 so before the mods try to get rid of me...I'm turning a new leaf. From now on, u will all read boring posts from me...no masti, and no kavita...from now on...she is my karu's didi...so I treat her with respect-LOL! 😆 and one post a week from me....

😔😲matlab no more fun😭

Innocent angel thumbnail
agree wid u amani 😊 n yeh this is a gr8 topic n it is not at all boring 😉 😃
riseNshine thumbnail
thanks sana 😊
I'm starting to really hate mansen, how more mean can he get? 😡
n shaz - aap laut aaye, mehfil ko chaar-chand lag gaya🤗 Edited by riseNshine - 18 years ago
Innocent angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: riseNshine

thanks sana 😊
I'm starting to really hate mansen, how more mean can he get? 😡
n shaz - aap laut aaye, mehfil ko chaar-chaand laga gaya🤗

u r most welcum amani😉 aur haan aap ne bilkul sahi farmaya shazy ke ane se mehfil ko chaar chand lag gaya😊.lekin lagta nahin keh wahi shazy lautein hain,i guess she has made few reforms in herself😔.anywayz im glad tht she has returned😃